Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 700 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
[GET] I See, I Draw Animals: How to Draw Everything using Simple Shapes and Art Grid

[Image: 51oHtLdUj1L._SX384_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg]

Want to learn drawing but don't know where to begin? Well, your search is over.

This book will teach you basic techniques of drawing. It's OK if you don't have any experience with drawing. I can bet that you can learn to draw whatever your age might be or even if you are holding a pencil for the first time in your life. All you need is a slight interest in the subject and the patience to practice till you can draw with intention.

The techniques that you will learn in this book will surely make your journey fun and easy. Here, we will learn two simple yet important techniques that will greatly improve your drawing skills. The first technique will teach you How to Draw Anything using Simple Shapes. The second technique that you will learn is used by a complete beginner and a skilled artist alike. This technique is called the Art Grid method. We will discuss both the techniques in detail.

In this book, you will find Step by Step Instructions to Draw 25 Animals using the above techniques followed by 35+ Practice Images, where you can apply the skills that you have learned. Though this book aims at teaching you "How to Draw Animals," but by practicing the techniques that you will learn in this book, you can draw literally anything, with increasing confidence and enjoyment. So what are you waiting for?

Code:

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

Interesting share SS, thanks and reps added.

@StillStanding: Thanks for another great share. Max reps. BTW, I just picked up my new issue of Street and Smith's NFL Guide for 2019! I'm so happy --- this signals that my two favorite seasons (autumn and football) are on the horizon.

@All: If anyone wants a PDF version of Still's e-pub share ...

PDF MIRROR LINK:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

VIRUS TOTAL:

File name: I See, I Draw Animals _ How to Draw Everything Using Simple Shapes and Art Grid (Sketchmate Draw What You See Book 1).pdf
File size: 29.64 MB
Detection ratio: 0 / 55
Analysis date: 2019-07-01 20:15:26 UTC

[Image: tnx.gif]
Layna61524[/hide]

re-up request

Code:

Hidden Content
You must

or