Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 488 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
[GET] James Renouf's Crypto Mania

Thanks for the share.

Thanks for the share

Thanks for the share, also thanks for the heads up from all you for saving me time by not reading this BS.

P.S. I also want to give a big shout out @California Kid and @blackhatbill for their detailed posts, reps added guys.

James Renouf is a clown. The only way he makes money is by selling garbage. He doesnt even use what he "teaches".

And his videos are f**kin g@y

+5 rep to PeterRogers

You my friend, are like MasterCard, "PRICELESS" :)
Quote: (01-30-2014 11:59 AM)NonConformer Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Oh boy, another wso to toss on the turd pile. The bullshit's getting deep over there.

Just take California Kid's post up there and save that instead of this turd of a wso.

[Image: turd_award.jpg]

everybody is jumping on with these bitcoins. Another course came out. The-BitCoin-Exchange-Bot. There is actually a Thread-Req in

Any critics on that one too?

I have an award for my "friend" James Renouf ... Let me see... we are having some trouble finding the glorious fellow. Please stand by. For WSO SUPERSTAR JAMES RENOUF!!!!!!!
Quote: (02-01-2014 04:25 PM)NoWnZeN Wrote:

You my friend, are like MasterCard, "PRICELESS" :)
Quote: (01-30-2014 11:59 AM)NonConformer Wrote:

Oh boy, another wso to toss on the turd pile. The bullshit's getting deep over there.

Just take California Kid's post up there and save that instead of this turd of a wso.

[Image: turd_award.jpg]

i was referring to this

NOT renouf's one

I found him.

He's launching his next wso right now.

[Image: 5515878014_b10c61ec6c.jpg]