Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 649 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
[GET] Jay Abraham - Mr X Book

Punkim's mirror still has some live links for the main file, but this one...:
Quote:(12-08-2013 11:32 AM)MisterY Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Review:
This is a comprehensive (370pp) book on the dos and don'ts of consumer relations and marketing in general including conversations and examples.

This download edition is very dense with no spacing between paragraphs/chapters etc which makes it a little more difficult to read. Best to dip into particular articles which are of interest - helped by a comprehensive contents listing for just about each page.

The OP's post arrived at just the right time for me because I'd just downloaded a Note Taking Nerd NOTES booklet on the prime points from this course.

Here it is for those that want a potted version of the book with all the main points clearly delineated:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

You can use this with the main book to help focus your marketing efforts.
Full rep to the OP and my thanks go with it[/hide]
Has expired and it might be great if some kind soul may be willing to make a mirror of it ?!?
[Image: tnx.gif]

Quote:Has expired and it might be great if some kind soul may be willing to make a mirror of it ?!?
[Image: tnx.gif]

Here you go:

This book dates back to 2013, the IM world has moved on since.... Only interesting for historians IMO

Quote:(01-25-2018 08:05 PM)zagali Wrote:

This book dates back to 2013, the IM world has moved on since.... Only interesting for historians IMO

This leecher dates back to 2014!!! [Image: biggrin.gif]

As I've had requests for the Note Taking Nerd file for this I've done the following:

1. Tracked down the Note Taking Nerd pdf Notes On Mr X Book (as I'd been unable to find it on my hard drive)
2. Found a new and better formatted version of the Mr X Book
3. Compiled the Original Mr X boom, plus the above two pdfs into one download

So here is everything in one convenient download for you all

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Note: Use the usual forum password. I've also updated my old post with this link. Enjoy![/hide]

Quote:(01-25-2018 08:05 PM)zagali Wrote:

When you've been here for 4 years and have a Rep of 6 - no one here gives a d*** what your opinion is . . . and just so you know, the book is NOT about IM.
NoJob

Well said NOJOB Jay is probably one of a very small few that all marketers aspire to be a guy who can sell a $50k weekend is not in the same league as WSO marketers. This is a guy who took the Tom Sawyer idea and turned it into billions.

To give you a simple idea from his childhood he was paid $5 to paint some fire hydrants for each one. Being the childhood entrepreneur he was he hired some other kids to paint them for $3 making $2 a hydrant to sit and watch them work.

This isn't a man who needs FB ads or Instagram to make money. His ideas are so unique and clever he could get the company to pay for the ads and then he would take over the company for pennies on the dollar.

This book was not put together by jay, forgotten the guys name, this is compiled from his notes while attending jays protege seminar and proceeded to try and sell it, and Jay took action against him, Eventually a deal was done as he did way better to compile it than jay could ever of done. Reason why it is not wordy and you don't need five dictionaries to decipher. Info is good and solid and well worth the read. The guy actually has his own consulting course for those wanting to be business growth and marketing consultants and is simple and action based. Jays stuff was heavy on info and hard for average person to put into action right away.

MisterY, are you any relation to MrX? :-)

And BTW, this book is all you need to get really rich really fast...

thank you both.
REPPED TOO.