Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 203 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
[GET] Legendary Classic Copywriting Swipe Files (A Goldmine of All The Greats!) [pdf and jpg scans]

Thanks guys,,,

Help... need pass

Quote:(01-26-2014 11:28 PM)cendol Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Thanks guys,,,

Help... need pass
Boy, I wonder what is listed right at the top of the freebie forum and all over this forum!

Quote:(01-26-2014 06:11 PM)becool82 Wrote:

Bad Approach, I rarely visit this site, If you upload stuff, please eliminate any guessing. Thanks.
Worse approach, if you rarely visit and never contribute, please eliminate your sense of entitlement. Thanks.

Quote:(01-27-2014 02:45 AM)zxcvb Wrote:

Quote: (01-26-2014 06:11 PM)becool82 Wrote:

Bad Approach, I rarely visit this site, If you upload stuff, please eliminate any guessing. Thanks.
Worse approach, if you rarely visit and never contribute, please eliminate your sense of entitlement. Thanks.
Yeah, no shit. Stop wasting contributors time and use the brain between your ears. How about you do us all a favor and not even visit the site at all.

wow what an amazing share! Thanks for adding to my collection :D

Quote:(02-08-2014 04:19 PM)uppastmidnight Wrote:

wow what an amazing share! Thanks for adding to my collection :D

Grab the Halbert and Makepeace swipes, too. They are money. [Image: 73cash.gif] You'll find them in my threads. There's a LOT of solid gold info in there!

+5 reps for this great share

wow thanks you, the legendary copywriting. Btw rep added :)

gary halbert was the shit RIP nerd from ohio!

@htwncashmarauder
thanks for posting to this year old thread. i didnt know this share existed.

@everyone else
im amazed that no mirrors were ever made of this valuable share in a year. and...that the op zippy link is still active so, i think it means, peeps have been d/ling at least once a month from zippy.

here's new site i'm trying out for mirrors. let me know if you have any trouble getting the goods. ;)

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

maxreps to op

[Image: tongue.gif][/hide]