Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 363 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
[GET] Mass Facebook Leecher-Mass Auto Comment Facebook-Mass Facebook Ads

Hi guys I found this sotwares on a indonesian site, you can check it here

[To see links please register here]

- just translate it on google

[Image: hahY3nI.png]

[Image: oYnpd2n.png]

here are the download links:

Mass Facebook Leecher (its on english)

MassAutoCommentFacebook

MassFacebookAds

and here is the translated text:

Reasons to take advantage of social networking, the general trend of Seo 2013, Facebook has no value in SEO for google not playing with Facebook, and we do not have the link on facebook. However, nobody in SEO now quit facebook because:
- Although there is no link, but still bot crawling and index the content here.
- Facebook is a social network with a large user base in Vietnam (Drag trafic, navigate and customer care, looking for potential customers)
- A broadcast channel and streamlined efficiency (Fanpage, Group very well thanks to great user, as well as their statistics are quite common, based on data Fanpage as age, sex .... to do a good campaign)

I have reference and use, tes also added some key features that Facebook Leecher Mass and provide support for SEO.
+ Allows you can take care of 100 to 1000 Facebook accounts through automatic posting on the wall of the account
Benefits: Helps save time, if there are more than 10 to 100 accounts need to update content, sharing information. Apply for brands large or long-term campaigns, some companies create virtual accounts (can share with friends, using a virtual information to make friends, often create account gender female, nice avatar ...) we can use Facebook Leecher for daily Mass care and provide the information, and masturbate to quickly find and index bot of all need seo link.

+ Synchronize data between your Website and Fanpage-leeching Website
Benefits: Features "Website leeching" help Fanpage content is updated constantly, every website has a new article, they will automatically update and sign up via RSS FEED Fanpage. This ensures that all your products will be shared to the client. With this software, you can manage and take up a lot of information fanpage with content from many different sources is very convenient. It helps the finished articles indexed faster.

Tips to use: Install RSS should only post 1 day 1 all primetime PR on Facebook. (Box now has more Facebook users most), in addition to sharing information, avoid Fanpage full links, link, combined with the attention and care to answer, user support.

Limitations:
+ Software should have more to post calendar, post time.
For example: Install will post daily at 8am.
+ More part should pause, continue as managing multiple RSS streams.
+ Full leeching

Feature lets you download all the images of 1 fanpage (You can choose any fanpage, one of the singer, model and actor, social photography, sharing artwork). Like with those who build blogs, photo sharing sites.
SEO in applications for this feature to work mostly you get the picture content for use.

Limitations:
+ If you take pictures, you should have more parts and filtering such conditions take time. For example: To take pictures of Miule Fanpage month 7/2013 instead of "full"
The entire picture taken with them is not necessary because despite posting again, you might have selected.
+ Next to the Archive folder should be named after the album rules to facilitate monitoring and management.
Maybe fans like watching beautiful images or associations who like "hot girl" will be the feature, Le Miu tried to look at the quality fanpage.
+ Posting Fanpage

As I have mentioned in section leeching Website, Fanpage you can get the content from the other account. This part I found really helpful because not taking in account whether his or another person's account, there is still other things which they share, as about dogs, cats, and it is not to give up Fanpage community. According to Tu should quit.

Overview:
This software is in beta, these features are used (Tested).
In addition to those comments, the author comments add 1 array which is a Joint author does not update, it's Group on Facebook. There are quite crowded Group members and Ad allowing people to be, should have the software to use the RSS fanpage or website can automatically schedule and publish information on many different group.

Conclusion: With the use TOOLS Seo is necessary, but not mandatory. These tools help SEOer handle the job quickly and efficiently, but should not be abused more harm, use carefully, a moderate level of presence, particularly with the diversity fanpage shared content .... to attract and entice users to pay attention to the presence of its brand.

Video:

Fantastic!!!! Thanks you for this sharing =)

I added reputation!

its not cracked

i can't make it work Mass Facebook Group
im getting this
0:40: Wait 65 s
20:40: Wait 65 seconds between each post
20:40 Mark +++++++ VENDE compra CAMBIA page ...
20:40: Get ID of +++++ VENDE compra CAMBIA group TRAKALITAS
20:40 Ventas ensenda Reload the page ...
20:40 Getting the ID of the group Ventas ensenda
20:40 Sign up cong******@gmail.com
20:40 Prepare logged ******@gmail.com

any idea?

software are not working without serials

Yeah not working and languaje is very complicated [Image: sad.gif]

bump.. LOL

who can crack Mass Facebook Ads , This is a AWESOME Facebook Marketing Software

This share doesn't work without serial. I'm Vietnamese and I know it's still beta.

Quote:(12-01-2013 04:59 PM)thachpham92 Wrote:

This share doesn't work without serial. I'm Vietnamese and I know it's still beta.
[Image: lol.gif] Release version => massteam.vn

But not crack :) nerver crack.
@Thachpham92: SuperVIP luôn chú, kinh thía :D