Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 530 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
[GET] Seduction Marketing Underground Black Book

[Image: LtyzkL5.jpg]

DL

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

Seduction Marketing Underground Black Book

Contents:

Part 1: Seduction Intensifier Master Strategy

• Customer Targeting Essentials
• Ultimate Consumer Awareness Targeting Strategy
• Short Copy Vs. Long Copy
• Seduction Intensifier Copywriting Elements
• Pain Proposition
• Pleasure Proposition
• Intimately Knowing Your Market

Part 2: Seduction Intensifier Master Method

• Headline and Bullet Power Tips
• Bullet and Headline Themes
• Powerful Copywriting Seduction Stimulators

Part 3: Six Principles Of Persuasion

• Persuasion Principle #1
• Persuasion Principle #2
• Persuasion Principle #3
• Persuasion Principle #4
• Persuasion Principle #5
• Persuasion Principle #6

Part 4: Seven Persuasive Seduction Strategies

• Persuasive Seduction Strategy #1
• Persuasive Seduction Strategy #2
• Persuasive Seduction Strategy #3
• Persuasive Seduction Strategy #4
• Persuasive Seduction Strategy #5
• Persuasive Seduction Strategy #6
• Persuasive Seduction Strategy #7

Please create Mirrors...

Reps +++ would be welcomed..Thxks

*Password as usual*

Enjoy!!![/hide]

you might want to tell people that this comes with master resell rights. what's with all the crap shares from you recently?

Quote:(06-13-2015 08:07 PM)California Kid Wrote:

you might want to tell people that this comes with master resell rights. what's with all the crap shares from you recently?

OMG you just don't know when too stop with your nonsense....why don't you do something constructive rather than trolling threads and bashing everyone.....no worries everyone can see your type....and listen you think my stuff that i have to offer is "CRAP" just for your information let me tell you what that stands for.....Cool Raving Awesome Product ....thank you Kid your too kind....but still no Reps for you because your whole post needs to be of value....have great day!

Hey there,

I've been marketing on the 'net for almost 20 years, but am a total noob here. :o) I've also been downloading stuff for about that long, but I'm lost.

I tried the links and stuff on this page, and never was able to get this book, which I'd love to have. I just seem to get directed to pages with a bunch of ads on them.

I am totally-willing to go to some tutorial, or else a few hints would be appreciated (like the password; "usual"???[Image: confused.gif])

TIA! :o)

sure no worries.....take the above link and put into your address bar.....it will take you to another page....then look for were is says "Download Link" and below that are 5 options "click here"...just choose the one beside "zippy share" ...that should work....then it will take you to another page ...click on this link:
Your preferred download link is ready! Click here to go to the page.
On the next page look for the orange "download now" button....that will enable the download....
Once downloaded use this Password to unzip the file:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Enjoy![/hide]

Thanks. +REps Added

Great share! Thanks!

what are you talking about? i only asked a simple question. what's your problem? you shared a couple crap products recently that aren't really very useful to anyone. wondering why that is. and yea, i said crap. i downloaded them both just to see if they were worth anything.

don't give me reps. i never asked for them and i never will. if you check any of my past posts here on the forum, you will notice one thing. i ain't a rep whore. i am not here on the forum for reps. unlike you and other rep whores ofcourse. look at you begging for reps in your original post for that CRAPPY CRAPPY share. that's pathetic really.

Quote:(06-14-2015 03:54 AM)blacknite123 Wrote:

OMG you just don't know when too stop with your nonsense....why don't you do something constructive rather than trolling threads and bashing everyone.....no worries everyone can see your type....and listen you think my stuff that i have to offer is "CRAP" just for your information let me tell you what that stands for.....Cool Raving Awesome Product ....thank you Kid your too kind....but still no Reps for you because your whole post needs to be of value....have great day!

Thanks man