Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 915 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
[GET] Sparkol VideoScribe PRO Edition 1.3.31(new crack) + Portable(Full and Lite)

It's possible to have for mac?

Thanks for the Christmas present

thanks for this share. +Rep added.

Happy Holidays!

Adding rep, works perfectly but cannot add music. The music plays in the dropdown, but the moment I exit the background, the music stops. I tried searching a local folder, but it could not see the mp3 files over there, even though it is present. Any help from any users will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Thank you So much For this Amazing Content

Thanks for the share works great +5 rep added

Could someone reup the stand alone version please

Can i have portable version

thanks, rep added

Thanks DON_KUMAR.

What is the difference in this version (1.3.31) and the same version cracked and released by Hotcrack two months prior? (1.3.31)

[To see links please register here]

HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA

Sparkol has now went from version 1.3.32 BACK to 1.3.26!!!

[To see links please register here]

The "latest version" on the logged in dashboard is "Current Release: 1.3.26 (Released 20th June 2013)"

There you have it folks.

Sparkols big blunder of an update!

Have fun,
RA
[Image: signatureani03.gif]