Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 833 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
[GET] The Illuminati Formula to Create an Undetectable Total Mind Control Slave+Stuff

I agree i am very confused how to access your books.

I only want about 10

Can someone put this in a more friendly means to download.

Thanks

File is unpacked in torrent you can pick what you want to download in your client... if you do not know what a Torrent is... you can use
MEGA LINK of PACKED FILE:

[To see links please register here]

Password starts with a big B every thing else if default.

Quote:(10-05-2020 10:55 AM)Znj1377 Wrote:

File is unpacked in torrent you can pick what you want to download in your client... if you do not know what a Torrent is... you can use
MEGA LINK of PACKED FILE:

Password starts with a big B every thing else if default.

Ahhh, I picked this up in 2019. I'll have to go dig this up and start perusing it's content. So much here! Hope you're doing well.

Carry on Wayward Son - Kansas

@Znj1377

Your understanding about the solution is super. It needs very much patience and years of research. Thanks for the summary you posted.

(06-22-2019, 04:13 AM)sphenozygomatic690878 Wrote:

This book reveals some of the tech. that are used in this field from the birth on. If you're suspecting that you have been a victim to this kind of manipulation this book can HARM YOU! This is one of those shares that have to go out and I cannot say that it will be a joyfull experience in reading this. Any ways for those who are interested.

If any one has a audiobook (that is not read by a computer) please port if below.
Also more material below.