Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 626 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
[GET] UPDATED! Jason Swenk - All My Agency Documents We Used [$397.00]

Found this forum from a friends recommendation. Love it!

First and foremost, I want to say THANKS for the share....

That being said, and I am NOT complaining, some of the documents listed are missing. 31 listed, 23 in the share. Things like the "Capabilities Template" which would be nice to see are not included.

Again, the share is nice as we at least get to see most of the files and can use/modify them to our own way of doing business.

Full reps given of course.

Cheers,

G.S.

I have error 403 :C

Anyone care to re-upload?

Hey guys...the zippy share is still there. Just checked. Sorry if not ALL docs are there...it's all I have.

This is absolutetly useful, really appreciate, thanks a lot, 10 reps for you. Have a great day. Repped.

Hey ilikeseggs, out of reps, sorry, later

Thanks for share

Add +rep

Thanks for the awesome share.

Super share, many thanks. Max reps given.. Bump for the missing docs..

Best [Image: cool.gif]

Quote:(07-13-2019 12:58 AM)blablabla224499 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I have error 403 :C

Anyone care to re-upload?

Probably because zippy is blocked in some countries. UK for example. And maybe the rest of the EU.

Use a proxy to get around it.