Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 897 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
[GET] Video Scribe PRO 1.3.31 [WITH 100% CLEAN CRACK]

@ progordie

[size=24pt]With due respect to[/size]IMCOOL[size=24pt] and[/size]HOTCRACK[size=24pt]... BEST crackers of BBHF. ALL Reputations must be for them for sharing the crack version..[/size]

[size=24pt]This is just a repost...[/size]

[size=24pt]However for the OP thanks for posting it again... but pls mention the cracker for there very hard and excellent job for cracking this and make this available only here @ BBHF.[/size]

[size=24pt]+Rep for reposting...[/size] [Image: cool.gif] [Image: cool.gif] [Image: cool.gif]

for me all work just fine ( until now ) jaguarRoar mention that last version had some technical issues . so my suggestion is to test it and post your feedback here

Quote: (02-18-2014 12:33 AM)jaguarRoar Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

@ progordie

With due respect toIMCOOL andHOTCRACK... BEST crackers of BBHF. ALL Reputations must be for them for sharing the crack version..

This is just a repost...

However for the OP thanks for posting it again... but pls mention the cracker for there very hard and excellent job for cracking this and make this available only here @ BBHF.

+Rep for reposting... [Image: cool.gif] [Image: cool.gif] [Image: cool.gif]
that crack is not from them ( the crack of hotcrack is about 5 mb and the crack i post is about 6.64 mb. and imcool and hotcrack are the best crackers here. and me i respect all here. but that crack no one from them make it :) me i respect the work of others. so if i copy and paste something ( and that never happend) i will inculded the original maker or poster [Image: cool.gif]

Quote: (02-18-2014 12:37 AM)mega2giga Wrote:

Thanks for sharing. +REP added. Hope you'll always take care of this Thread. I mean with Latest crack. Thank you once again.
ok i try my best your welcome brother :)

Thanks for sharing. +REP added. Hope you'll always take care of this Thread. I mean with Latest crack. Thank you once again.

thanks. pro version activated :D

Thanks very much for the share and crack - rep added

Thanks Progordie, +++repped

Has anybody managed to work with the pro features?

For me the output only works in 640x360 .mov!
Other resolutions and formats can be set but without any effect!

you are welecome guys. chosen if you had issues. just use 1.3.26 version and use the same crack .

Thank you for the crack GREAT job brother [Image: cool.gif] REP ADDED

How To Crack it?
Quote: (02-17-2014 05:09 PM)progordie Wrote:

SALES PAGES :

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

THANKS FOR THE SHARING BUT HOW CAN I CRACK IT?
Quote: (02-17-2014 05:09 PM)progordie Wrote:

SALES PAGES :

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

[/hide]
[/hide]
[/hide]