Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 446 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
GFX Group

So I'll get straight to the point, I'd like to create a GFX group here. I saw Deceit pop up last week, so I wanted to make my own group.

I've already got a few ideas and I've contacted someone about the current prices as well. Feel free to drop any ideas for a name or something for the group!

Deceit Is up and running, based on the huge Influx of SEing requests and concerns.

I like the Idea for a GFX group, however my only concern Is those who're willing to be "actively Involved" on a consistent basis.
That said, you have my (positive) vote.

Define the types of GFX work? I have some old rusty styles I need to touch up on and hit the ground running with and it wouldn't hurt to have some peeps with tutorials.

Define the types of GFX work? I have some old rusty styles I need to touch up on and hit the ground running with and it wouldn't hurt to have some peeps with tutorials.

Deceit Is up and running, based on the huge Influx of SEing requests and concerns.

I like the Idea for a GFX group, however my only concern Is those who're willing to be "actively Involved" on a consistent basis.
That said, you have my (positive) vote.

Quote:(06-13-2019, 04:47 AM)Voxis Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Maybe avatars, banners, logos (I'm not good at logos to be honest) and things like that.

Quote:(06-13-2019, 04:47 AM)Voxis Wrote:

Maybe avatars, banners, logos (I'm not good at logos to be honest) and things like that.

Let me see if I can load PS back up. I run PS CS4 still lol.

Quote:(06-14-2019, 05:44 AM)Voxis Wrote:

Just find a cracked version somewhere. That's how I got the latest Photoshop.