Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 645 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
GFX Project: Epic Wallpaper

I think it will be much better if you remove your nick (Pwnisher) and add Nevermore ( The Shadow Fiend ) from dota

the name is only there because of ripping.
I'll work on it, thanks

Oh sorry :sad: :sad: too short

the name is only there because of ripping.
I'll work on it, thanks

Oh sorry :sad: :sad: too short

Looks cool :biggrin:

The Chuck Norris is there on purpose or did he simply decide, that he is an epic old school game character and therefore you can't prevent his picture appearing there

Quote:(05-17-2011, 07:34 AM)shadow hunter Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

want some epic character? then go for prince of persia. razor from need for speed most wanted. batman from arkham asylum. assassin's creed's any character. and hitman and resident evil 4.

OMG! Chuck Norris, how'd you get on my wallpaper, damn :bow:

Looks cool :biggrin:

The Chuck Norris is there on purpose or did he simply decide, that he is an epic old school game character and therefore you can't prevent his picture appearing there

Quote:(05-17-2011, 07:34 AM)shadow hunter Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

want some epic character? then go for prince of persia. razor from need for speed most wanted. batman from arkham asylum. assassin's creed's any character. and hitman and resident evil 4.

OMG! Chuck Norris, how'd you get on my wallpaper, damn :bow:

That looks farking awesome dude,
keep that shiz up. I would have to say Assassins Creed character? hes neat.