Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 1001 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
Gamblers Userbar

Quote:(08-31-2016, 01:01 PM)Crovus Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (08-31-2016, 12:53 PM)Erudite Wrote:

Duly noted. It's difficult though because for me it's not that easy. It's not like doing what I did before, where I used glowing lines and grey shapes. That was easy because that's what I started my UB "career". That's what my designs have been forever. Moving from that is much more difficult than I originally thought it would be, because it's nothing like what I've done before. There's no easy skill transfer, it's not like upgrading windows where all the files stay where they are. For me it's like a fresh start. I just have to keep practising.

You seem to be under the impression that "art" is simply about the skill behind it. Art is a speech, and therefor we refer to it as a "art" that isn't always learned nor about skill. Creativity, will and emotion form art, and design is influence by this idea. As I've stated in the past, you are only really capable of doing the same style, and do note that I did congratulate you for trying something new earlier. That being said, because you've done the same thing over and over again, you've lost that "ember" of creativity and while I cannot say if you have the will do make something different, I can say that you seem to lack the emotion behind it.

If you want my advice (which I doubt that you do, despite the fact that you will say that you want it, or in this case say that you don't) then stop doing UBs for awhile. Work on other elements to further your creativity in other ways. Photo-Manipulation, Web-Design and other things. A good artist is capable of using many styles, in many different types of work and is capable of taking the best of each of those talents and combine then into "true art".

Despite my negatives comments about you earlier, I think I do agree with you on this. I do think I've lost the ember of creativity. I took a break before and came back to it and I think that helped me before, so I think what you propose is a valid and good idea. I do think I need a break from userbars for a while. I have wanted to work on other aspects before, I haven't done banners or web design in ages.

Hey man, sorry but I need at least 25 posts to use the PM system. Mind adding my skype? rainbowchf

Quote:(10-27-2016, 04:44 PM)Logical Wrote:

Hey man, sorry but I need at least 25 posts to use the PM system. Mind adding my skype? rainbowchf

You need userbars my good sir?

Quote:(10-28-2016, 07:57 PM)Theós Wrote:

Quote: (10-27-2016, 04:44 PM)Logical Wrote:

Yeah I do.

Quote:(10-28-2016, 08:48 PM)Logical Wrote:

Quote: (10-28-2016, 07:57 PM)Theós Wrote:

Yeah I do. :smile:

I have some free unique resources I made for userbars in these posts:

If these aren't what you are looking for and want something custom, @257 is a good choice for your userbar needs! I used to make paid userbars but I'm taking a break.

Quote:(10-28-2016, 08:52 PM)Theós Wrote:

Quote: (10-28-2016, 08:48 PM)Logical Wrote:

If these aren't what you are looking for and want something custom, @257 is a good choice for your userbar needs! I used to make paid userbars but I'm taking a break.

He agreed to make me a few userbars. And he said expect a delivery by Friday or Saturday. But he isn't replying me till now :/

Quote:(10-30-2016, 02:02 PM)Logical Wrote:

Quote: (10-28-2016, 08:52 PM)Theós Wrote:

He agreed to make me a few userbars. And he said expect a delivery by Friday or Saturday. But he isn't replying me till now :/

Did you give him the information he needed? And he's probably busy.

Quote:(10-30-2016, 02:15 PM)Silence Wrote:

Quote: (10-30-2016, 02:02 PM)Logical Wrote:

Quote: (10-28-2016, 08:52 PM)Theós Wrote:

Did you give him the information he needed? And he's probably busy.

It's okay he has already replied but yeah he's really busy.