Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 328 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
GameExplaining (Python)

Hello and welcome to one of my tutorials here on AF!:blackhat:

So today, and hopefully more tutorials ahead I'll be explaining how games codes/coding works, along with other coding and with the graphical part.

Part one; Overview

One thing you need to know before making a game, an application or whatever you're coding is knowing the 'If-Else' Statement, what is the 'If-Else' Statement?

Well, you can hear it pretty much on the name.

"If something is that, then do that, that or that" is an pretty easy explanation of it. Then you can edit that statement a bit as well, but we are covering that when we are getting to that. What I mean by this, is basically you can use an 'Elif' Statement as well.

-------------------------------------------------------------|

So, why am I using Python? Well, if you've been coding before, you know that Python is one of the easier programing-languages and It's in fact very powerful. Not used as much as C and other languages for Windows but its pretty big for Linux for an example.

It's also good if I'm showing in Python, since you can easy translate it to your specific language. Since, the 'If-Else' and the 'Elif' is pretty much alike in the different languages.

------------------------------------------------------------|

If there are something you want to get added to the tutorials, or something you want to know. Maybe how something specific is made up or created in a game? Please send me a PM or leave a comment below.

------------------------------------------------------------|

*NOTE* THE FIRST TUTORIAL WILL BE POSTED 21 OR 22 OF DECEMBER!

I look forward to this, will you be going all the way through concurrency, networking, and pygame?

Quote:(12-21-2012, 12:58 AM)3SidedSquare Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I look forward to this, will you be going all the way through concurrency, networking, and pygame?

im sorry for this delay about the whole project and I will post it as soon as i have time. Well, i will first go through the whole idea, maybe how you have to think, maybe what statements etc you need to know, and how to use those on the most valuable way to save space and to make the script run smoothly. And yes, if that's also what you guys want, after those planned tutorials I will be going through both PyGame and using Python and Pygame in networks, sockets and such. :blackhat:

Need anymore additional information? Please leave a comment!

Looking forward to this tutorial. :blackhat: