Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 665 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
GameFAQs

GameFAQs is a wonderful site where you can find all sorts of cheat codes and walkthroughs for any game on any console. I've been using this since I was a little kid for PSP cheats, N64 cheats and GTA cheats, haha.

Check it out

[To see links please register here]

Quote:(02-09-2013, 07:44 PM)Dr. Doom Wrote:

Links broken for me, but

is also good.

Oh, whoops. I fixed it. Check it out. GameFAQs is better than cheatcc in my opinion, but hey, we've all got our preferences. Anyway, check it out. You're gonna like it.

Links broken for me, but

is also good.

I remember using these types of things for PS2, especially all of the Grand Theft Autos. Until PS3 came and I swear they hardly put cheat codes in anymore so I stopped searching, plus I loved the game play and didn't want to cheat through things anymore. I used gamespot I believe which is what GameFAQs is I think...

I've been using gamefaqs for a long time now. A long time ago I would just sit at the computer for hours reading walkthroughs on games. I didn't even need to own the game, it was just fun reading them.

Oh yes. That's a great site.. tahnk you very much for the share becuase I forgot about it and I vouch for it if anyone was wondering if they should use it =D

Quote:(02-10-2013, 12:12 AM)Sir Wrote:

I remember using these types of things for PS2, especially all of the Grand Theft Autos. Until PS3 came and I swear they hardly put cheat codes in anymore so I stopped searching, plus I loved the game play and didn't want to cheat through things anymore. I used gamespot I believe which is what GameFAQs is I think...

Yeah, I used them all the time in GTA. Lol, that was fun, going on huge killing sprees with flying tanks.

I use to do this kind of cheating all the time!

Thanks, for the site.

You guys are very welcome. Happy gaming, guys! Or should I say.. cheating?