Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 639 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Games and Apps for Android APK Pack

The archives below contain multiple apps and games APKs for Android,
they were extracted with Hacxx Android APKs, pm me for more info.

Hacxx Android APKs is update every day...

Example of list of apps that can be found and download with Hacxx Android APKs.
(The apps below are available in the archive links at end)

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

Download:

Virus Report:
The files were downloaded from trusted sources but weren't verified for malware.
Scan before install.

Brilliant.

I was waiting for something like this suited to the Android platform. Much appreciated.

Quote:Virus Report:
The files were downloaded from trusted sources but weren't verified for malware.
Scan before install.
Given the number of files, I didn't expect an online virus scan report.

Scanning each file Individually, Is too much of an ask.

Ok I'm making a list too more baceed on games

I was a kid when I have learned about APK file. I always wanted to play many video games on my iPad, but the main problem was that most great games were for money. I understood that paying money for games on mobile phones is a waste of money, so I always dreamed about playing the games I wanted. Once, one of my friends showed me a website where I could download an

. It was a shock for me. I remember that evening I have downloaded all the video games I wanted to play, especially Limbo and Monument Valley, my favorite mobile games.