Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 1209 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Get $2 for taking a Picture of a Receipt

FetchRewards is a mobile app you can download on IOS or Android and You can get paid for taking pictures of receipts. So if you go out to the groceries often you can take a picture of the receipt and get paid in points. 1,000 points = $1.
You can casH out your points in many waYs like Amazon, Nintendo, GameStop, and even Dell! There are so many ways you can casH Out with just signing up and scanning a receipt.

Use my referral code, FRNFT, during signup and you'll get 2,000 Fetch Points ($2.00 in points) just for starting and this is for a limited time only where You can get paid in $2 just for signing up and scanning A few receipts can get you a $3 Amazon Gift Card!

[To see links please register here]

I will update this post when a better promotion comes around. Last Time was $4 this time it's $2.

(12-03-2019, 01:27 PM)sleepwalking773688 Wrote:

FetchRewards is a mobile app you can download on IOS or Android and You can get paid for taking pictures of receipts. So if you go out to the groceries often you can take a picture of the receipt and get paid in points. 1,000 points = $1.
You can casH out your points in many waYs like Amazon, Nintendo, GameStop, and even Dell! There are so many ways you can casH Out with just signing up and scanning a receipt.

Use my referral code, FRNFT, during signup and you'll get 2,000 Fetch Points ($2.00 in points) just for starting and this is for a limited time only where You can get paid in $2 just for signing up and scanning A few receipts can get you a $3 Amazon Gift Card!

I will update this post when a better promotion comes around. Last Time was $4 this time it's $2.

Thanks, will register when i got some time. I have developed an app to read QR Codes from a receipt for free.
It converts the code inside the QR code to human readable format.

If anyone wants to test it, pm me or leave a reply.