Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 277 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
[Get]Get 100000+ Wiki Links for Free!

Has anyone figured out how to use this service yet? It seems
i cannot send more than 1,000 post per time.

Looks like a fly by night operation. Meaning not reliable. Half the links on the site don't work, they redirect you to the register page most of the time, other times to nothing.

3 Fields to enter a submission. Title, No. of Posts, Article. They don't say what the no. of posts field is for. They have a scheduler that you can tell them how many per day, so that seems redundant at the very least. And they don't tell you how to format your links that your going to want to include in your article. HTML? BBCODE, ???

Site doesn't tell you anything, links don't work, sounds like a scam or a very poorly planned site. If I could take back my +rep from the OP, I would. That'll teach me to check the shit out before repping people for useless c r a p.

And where can we turn off the d*** filters?? Can't even type shit or crap..... wtf??

Agreed I don't see much function there, instructions and a working site would be helpful...

not sure will have a look sometime.

Oh btw crap works :P

Quote:(12-22-2013 09:04 AM)ShadowMaster Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Looks like a fly by night operation. Meaning not reliable. Half the links on the site don't work, they redirect you to the register page most of the time, other times to nothing.

3 Fields to enter a submission. Title, No. of Posts, Article. They don't say what the no. of posts field is for. They have a scheduler that you can tell them how many per day, so that seems redundant at the very least. And they don't tell you how to format your links that your going to want to include in your article. HTML? BBCODE, ???

Site doesn't tell you anything, links don't work, sounds like a scam or a very poorly planned site. If I could take back my +rep from the OP, I would. That'll teach me to check the S*** out before repping people for useless c r a p.

And where can we turn off the d*** filters?? Can't even type S*** or crap..... wtf??

damm i am looking for the password of this .rar file, can anone tell me what the password.

Oh No ! Not another "what is the password" ? LOL

what the pass bro??
please hehe

yeah T,T
somebody can tell the pass?
give +REp

password = 0day.red

Has anyone had any success? I sent a test submission over twenty-four hours ago and it still says "pending". On the site it says that submission times are at 45 minutes.

Is this a scam website? Why when i try to download the result of .TXT file is always empty .TXT? And the site is so bad instructions.

[To see links please register here]