Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 762 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
[Get] Instant WordPress Unleashed shared by vz974

Requested here

[To see links please register here]

Unleash the Power of Instant WordPress...
Attention Wordpress Users: Would You Like to Design a Wordpress Website Quickly And Easily On Your Local PC And Deploy To The Web In A Few Simple Steps?

Dear Instant WordPress User,

I created Instant WordPress back in 2007 so that my WordPress students could just get on with learning how to use WordPress, rather than getting bogged down in how to install WordPress.

Instant WordPress solved many of the problems a WordPress user will face in learning how to use WordPress. It provides an easy to use WordPress experience out of the box.

But even so – my students kept asking:

How do you get a website designed in Instant WordPress onto the web?
How do you get a live website into Instant WordPress for testing?

Existing WordPress Migration Solutions Did Not Work

I searched the market for existing solutions to moving and migrating WordPress websites into Instant WordPress.

The main things I found were

They were expensive.
In some cases they were complicated and difficult to use.
They did not work on Windows using Instant WordPress making them useless for my students.

However, with some more research, I discovered that the WordPress world has changed.

It is now possible to for you deploy to and from Instant WordPress onto the web using only free, open source tools.

It will only take you a few simple steps.

An Easy Solution to Deploying to and from
Instant WordPress

This is why I have written Instant WordPress Unleashed - a step by step guide for deploying websites using Instant WordPress.

Using the techniques from Instant WordPress Unleashed you will be able to do the following

Design your website on your own Windows machine and duplicate your entire Instant WordPress installation onto a web server in a few minutes, quickly and easily.
Take a snapshot of a live WordPress website and duplicate it in Instant WordPress to test it for WordPress upgrades.
Design a WordPress website in Instant WordPress and clone it multiple times across the web.
Give your clients a “training sandbox” of their live WordPress site in Instant WordPress so that can learn how to use WordPress without damaging their live website.
Clone your live WordPress website for use in presentations and exhibitions in places where you don’t know if there will be Internet access.
Learn how to secure a migration from Instant WordPress from hacking.
Carry around a full professional WordPress development environment on a USB key.

With over 80 pages of content, Instant WordPress Unleashed breaks down as below:

Chapter 1 – Tools and Tips for a WordPress Professional
Chapter 2 – How To Use Instant WordPress Like A Power User
Chapter 3 – How to create an Instant WordPress duplicate of an existing WordPress Website
Chapter 4 – How to move an Instant WordPress installation onto the Web
Chapter 5 – How to Secure an Instant WordPress installation after moving it onto the Web
Chapter 6 – Troubleshooting Your Instant WordPress Migrations

If You Work With WordPress, You Need This

If you use WordPress commercially as a coach or trainer, web designer or theme developer this guide will help you save time in testing and development, help provide better solutions to your clients and help save you money.

The techniques taught in this guide use free open source tools. Competing products for moving WordPress websites can often cost $100 or more.
Competing products for moving WordPress websites can be restricted to a certain number of sites. There are no such restrictions on using Instant WordPress to deploy websites. You can use it as often as you wish.
No other product in the market allows you to create a copy of your WordPress installation for testing or demonstration. Think how impressed your clients will be to have their very own tailored training environment!

The guide is yours for just $27.00 – less than the price of a Premium WordPress theme :)

Our 30 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee
This is a no risk transaction…
I give a 30-day money back guarantee. No quibbles.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, you will receive a full refund if you contact me within 30 days of the purchase of this guide.

P.S. I use Instant WordPress most days myself. This website you are reading was designed and developed in Instant WordPress and deployed directly to the web in five minutes. You will find this guide teaches practical skills like this – skills from the real world where time costs money.

Get the Instant WordPress Unleashed guide and learn how to work faster and smarter!

Download link

link deleted please reupload mate.

File Blocked for Violation.
The file you requested has been blocked for a violation of our Terms of Service.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.

Can anyone please reup this share. Thanks! Reps will be added and mirrors made.

Thanks for the share.

The OP's link still works. I just tried it right now.

Interesting, the link didn't work in Chrome for me but works in Firefox. Anyways I made mirrors with the usual password.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Enjoy[/hide]

thanks for making the mirror

We are here to help each other when there are problems. Just saying that the file is working is not enough. Show how you did it so others can learn and relay to others. The problem is not only on here on this thread but prevalent in others as well because of the redirect we're using now. To solve this problem "highlight the link" Then right click on it and choose "COPY LINK ADDRESS" open up a new tab and paste it into the address bar. Then eliminate or erase everything before the "HTTP" and hit enter... In most cases if the file is still available it will work.

Thanking you in advance for understanding
Quote:(01-28-2014 12:29 AM)chuapasa Wrote:

link deleted please reupload mate.

the link work fine thanks for sharing :) rep added

New mirrors here :

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.