Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 314 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
Get Previously Entered Variables?

Let's say I was making a complex phishing site, one that required multiple different pages. And for example, the 'email' variable is on one page, and the 'password' variable is on the next.

How would I make it so the php stores the 'email' variable, and on the "login" button click, simultaneously outputs the 'email' and 'password' variable.

I've got it so it can output them one at a time, so first the 'email' variable, then afterwards the 'password' once its been entered and submitted.

However this poses an issue, because if two people logged in within seconds of each other it would mess up the order of the outputs.

Any help or ideas available?

I'd assume the original site is using Javascript to simply add the password input tag so it submits both of them to the same php script.

Storing the first var in a session seems to be the easiest way if you don't want to use js. You may send me the original page so I can see how it's originally done.

Quote:(03-01-2020, 08:52 PM)chunky Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I'd assume the original site is using Javascript to simply add the password input tag so it submits both of them to the same php script.

Storing the first var in a session seems to be the easiest way if you don't want to use js. You may send me the original page so I can see how it's originally done.

I'll send you a pm

i would hook the form submission, store the values in a hidden input, submit the form, then read the variables on the next screen. i wrote a small tutorial in the coding section that shows you how to hook the form element using eventhandlers, try that.

or maybe you mean this?

[To see links please register here]