Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 225 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
Good games?

Hey everybody! So I just got Resident Evil 3 for my ps3, graphics are awesome, game is real fun. Can anyone suggest any other good games with really good graphics for ps3, pc, or mac?

The dark souls series are fantastic, the first one you may find lackning in graphics since its a bit old by now but its absolutely worth a playtrough.

For ps3 the uncharted series are great if you havent tried them yet.

I don't know about good graphics but Ninja Gaiden Sigma is one of my all-time favorite games and I played it on PS3.
AC Ezios trilogy was another great one I played on PS3. infamous, MW3, God of War, Skate.

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
Doing my first playthrough at the moment. It's effectively Witcher 3, but it came out two years earlier, some really nice mechanics and good combat. Goated lantern mechanic (it just is), a level of teambuilding that isn't so overplayed it kills the action at all and NG+ with a hard and easy mode (because base difficulty is not that easy)
Punishing but not in a dark souls way, it feels good to play and progress I highly recommend it.

Like, Griffon hunt in Witcher 3 was pretty meh as far as it goes, but in DD: DA it has you traverse treachourous terrain, fighting manticores and elementals on the way to ascend this giant arena it took as it's roost. Makes you feel like a certified badass.

Try play Noita, that's a 2D Plataform game but it's a very funny game.

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

Try resident evil 5 in coop . It's demential !

I love the fallout series, but in my opinion it's better on PC because the console controls are really bad.

try getting hogwarts legacy

Quote:(09-15-2022, 04:10 PM)Houston1337 Wrote:

Hey everybody! So I just got Resident Evil 3 for my ps3, graphics are awesome, game is real fun. Can anyone suggest any other good games with really good graphics for ps3, pc, or mac?

Try City Skylines! That game is the ultimate strategy, city building game. After that game you will value your government way more than you do right now and it also allows you to get creative and build your own beautiful world. It is available on PC and maybe consoles as well.

Quote:(09-15-2022, 04:10 PM)Houston1337 Wrote:

what genres do u like