Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 480 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Google Play Generator And Checker

First it will ask gmail so write anything like [email protected] ... than you need to upload your generated code of google play and it proxyless use 50 bots.

[Image: WGa2saD.png]

DOWNLOAD LINK

[To see links please register here]

Virus Report

Due to the nature of the tool, I actually expected more detections.

Thanks for scanning the executable.

I don't feel like spending any more money on gacha mobile games, so I'll try this tool out. Thanks for the share.

Quote:(06-29-2020, 09:14 PM)mothered Wrote:

Due to the nature of the tool, I actually expected more detections.

Thanks for scanning the executable.

one thing i dont understand in starting it has email i just put random [email protected] because it look like phising ....to me.. :confused: :confused:

Quote: (06-29-2020, 09:44 PM)Drako Wrote:

I don't feel like spending any more money on gacha mobile games, so I'll try this tool out. Thanks for the share.

let us know you get hits or not because you need to generate gc code seprately.

Quote:(06-30-2020, 06:28 AM)fsociety Wrote:

one thing i dont understand in starting it has email i just put random [email protected] because it look like phising ....to me.. :confused: :confused:
Please elaborate further.

If you believe the file Is Infected, It must be removed.

I tested the tool and not working when i add combo the software stop working.

Quote:(06-30-2020, 09:55 AM)Cyb3rc0bra Wrote:

no in my case tool doesn't crash i generate code and check 8k code zero success i got

Quote: (06-30-2020, 08:49 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (06-30-2020, 06:28 AM)fsociety Wrote:

Please elaborate further.

If you believe the file Is Infected, It must be removed.

i thing it useless remove the download link that why i didnt share this tool much... as when we open this tool it ask gmail i dont know why but i put random and tool got open ... :stressed:

Quote:(06-30-2020, 10:23 AM)fsociety Wrote:

i thing it useless remove the download link that why i didnt share this tool much... as when we open this tool it ask gmail i dont know why but i put random and tool got open ... :stressed: :stressed:
Strange.

It's best to remove the download link.

db dsvqsvdsqvsdqvqdsc dqvfdsdgvdfzfzea

Quote:(06-30-2020, 10:49 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (06-30-2020, 10:23 AM)fsociety Wrote:

i thing it useless remove the download link that why i didnt share this tool much... as when we open this tool it ask gmail i dont know why but i put random and tool got open ... :stressed: :stressed:
Strange.

It's best to remove the download link.

Everyone should check out this video . tools is working bro . and asking email i got why he ask i provide the cracked version that why when it ask gmail email in bleow that lincese keys also... so its cracked ....

Quote: (06-30-2020, 09:55 AM)Cyb3rc0bra Wrote:

Watch this.