Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 437 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
Graphics editor required.

I'm working on some web development for a client right now and as my usual graphics designer for these projects is currently not available, I need somebody for a few small things.

Description: A few minor edits to pre-existing images. Please note I do not have psd's of these images. This work does not have to be exceptional and does not need to pass critiques, so I'm not looking for somebody who can make sure every single pixel is perfect. It's only basic editing and shouldn't be too difficult.
Estimated Time Needed: 1 hour
Budget: $10

PM me if you are available, thanks.

I'm still looking to hire somebody with a knowledge of graphics. The work I need done is piling up with my regular graphics designer away at the moment, so I need somebody to start sifting through some of this work ASAP please. PM me.

If I was able to do GFX I really would help >.< Sorry. There are a few graphics people on here already. Take a look through some of the graphics request threads (if you haven't already) and PM those you see :3 Good luck!

I can crop using old Photoshop, until I get my new PC, my old one is crapped out.. what type of editing? Elaborate for me please because old Photoshop is weird & buggy