Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 520 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Groups on HC - Rules

Quote:(03-19-2012, 09:36 AM)Dawnc0re Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

WIN!!
Was waiting for this shat :smile:
(Anyone remembers the XreW thing? wanna re-think the idea of it?)

Thanks 1llusion :smile:

something you said me earlier :biggrin: , i guess so

Quote:(03-19-2012, 09:36 AM)Dawnc0re Wrote:

WIN!!
Was waiting for this shat :smile:
(Anyone remembers the XreW thing? wanna re-think the idea of it?)

Thanks 1llusion :smile:

something you said me earlier :biggrin: , i guess so

Wat is XreW????

[tooshort]

Quote:(03-21-2012, 07:31 AM)tanaydragon Wrote:

Wat is XreW????

[tooshort]

An unofficial group that was created by a few HC members not long before the big downtime =)

Nice Too meet you all....

I got my PC fixed, I'm planing to restart the whole thing and invite only a few people ( some of my friends might not be invited, sorry :sad: )

This is an awesome idea,

Hopefully soon i meet the requirements;

I like this new capability. I think what may be among some more successful groups in the future is possibly delegates to specific sub forums. Such as the individuals who are most active/most knowledgable in that specific area to recognize their responses to a post in that area as a fairly solid response.

An example would be the graphics forums, users who provide a service in that forum as well as those who are more knowledgable with the processes in creating graphics could have a graphics group. This would give the group a purpose to serve as far as giving back to HC either a service or extensive knowledge in that area to ensure quality post responses.

I agree that it is fairly necessary that the group give back to the community in order to survive... and I'm just throwing this out as an idea as to what a more successful group would be.

I might start a group, but my group probably wouldn't be allowed

Quote:(04-04-2012, 07:52 PM)FunKx Wrote:

I might start a group, but my group probably wouldn't be allowed :biggrin:

Message me if interested =)