Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 254 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
[H] Paypal [W] Ethereum/BTC

Looking to buy 50$ worth of USD (at whatever the going rate is listed at on

[To see links please register here]

). Preferably Ethereum but if BTC is all you got, I'll take it.

Buying with Paypal, and I won't go first. If there is going to be a middle man, it must be either Oni or a member of staff. All negotiations will be done over PM. Let me know if you're interested. I'm sure many people would be willing to vouch for my legitimacy.

I can personally vouch for Tarew, gl with sales.

Quote:(06-10-2017, 05:09 PM)Tarew Wrote:

Looking to buy 50$ worth of USD (at whatever the going rate is listed at on

). Preferably Ethereum but if BTC is all you got, I'll take it.

Buying with Paypal, and I won't go first. If there is going to be a middle man, it must be either Oni or a member of staff. All negotiations will be done over PM. Let me know if you're interested. I'm sure many people would be willing to vouch for my legitimacy.
Sent you a PM.

@fortyseven can't do the deal anymore, still open to offers.

I have some Ethereum I might want to sell, it's not a lot though. Let me know if you're interested and what your rates are.

Quote:(06-11-2017, 12:08 PM)Bish0pQ Wrote:

I have some Ethereum I might want to sell, it's not a lot though. Let me know if you're interested and what your rates are.

PM'd