Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 337 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
[HELP] How to hack into my neighbours wi-fi

Title says it all, c'mon. if you help me, I'll give you a good ol' portion of spinach.

You need an appropriate wifi adapter/dongle and some brains.

Quote:(04-23-2017, 09:06 PM)pvnk Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

You need an appropriate wifi adapter/dongle and some brains.

Ye that helps m8
you totally deserve spinach

Try fluxion or wifiphisher. No need to wait forever for cracking.

Quote:(04-24-2017, 05:34 AM)Ender Wrote:

Try fluxion or wifiphisher. No need to wait forever for cracking.

This ^^^

The days of using Reaver on vulnerable routers with WPS enabled (thus cracking the WPS PIN), are somewhat a thing of the past. Using Fluxion In (for example) Kali Linux via the handshake capture methodology, Is the way to go.

Easiest way would be to preform an Evil Twin attack to phish for their wifi password. Alot of average Joe users will fall for it.

Quote:(04-24-2017, 02:34 PM)Skullmeat Wrote:

Easiest way would be to preform an Evil Twin attack to phish for their wifi password. Alot of average Joe users will fall for it.

As an alternate option to what's mentioned above, I certainly agree.

In terms of phishing, human vulnerabilities are one of the weakest points to any technical gateway.
EDIT: Typo.

See Firstly: go to his/her house.
Then: Ask him/her to give you the wifi password.
After That: If he/she gave you the password then completed but If not, Start kicking and hitting them until he/she give you the password.
Finally: Go and Enjoy :smile:

Ahh like Ender said wifiphisher is best choice.

Quote:(04-24-2017, 05:43 PM)Mr.Kurd Wrote:

After That: If he/she gave you the password then completed but If not, Start kicking and hitting them until he/she give you the password.

Please tell me you are trolling...

Quote:(04-24-2017, 07:06 PM)Skullmeat Wrote:

Quote: (04-24-2017, 05:43 PM)Mr.Kurd Wrote:

Please tell me you are trolling...
Actually wifiphisher is a best choice because you can make a fake wifi like a keylogger.
And that above isn't troll, you can try it yourself if it didn't work, you made a mistake somewhere so be careful with the first way :smile: .