Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 337 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
[HELP] How to hack into my neighbours wi-fi

Quote:(06-17-2017, 02:32 PM)Shin Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (06-17-2017, 12:22 PM)XltSystem Wrote:

My first time was spamming my neighbour with deauths then using the wifite handshake capture. Fluxion looks good though, I'm planning to try it soon.

Why bump this old thread... ;-;

Sorry. It was on my recent thread list (thanks to the guy above me) so I just posted a quick message

Use Dumpper and JumpWin to hack your neighbour's wifi

I used used jumpstart and dumpper to get my neighbours password but it doesn't work on all the networks it is quite simple though

try using some kali Linux tools and your brain, think smart

Boot up kali linux

Open a command prompt and type:
airmon-ng start wlan0
wifite

Follow the prompts.
Come back and thank me.

Quote:(04-23-2017, 09:06 PM)pvnk Wrote:

You need an appropriate wifi adapter/dongle and some brains.

Exactly, when I ran Kali Linux as a VM, it couldn't detect the NIC of my laptop.

Quote:(10-31-2017, 11:02 AM)dvn8ter Wrote:

Boot up kali linux

airmon-ng start wlan0
wifite

Follow the prompts.
Come back and thank me.

Okay, UHM.. Did you really just call it command prompt? That's Windows bud :wink: just to let you know, on Mac/Linux or anything using bash, windows doesn't use bash you would call it terminal, or say "open a bash session." I'm not trying to be mean or anything, im just letting you know, as well as anyone else that would do that... :cool:

Now @"Shin", just use aircrack or fluxion.
Check fluxion out

Quote:(10-31-2017, 01:11 PM)Synthx Wrote:

Quote: (10-31-2017, 11:02 AM)dvn8ter Wrote:

Boot up kali linux

airmon-ng start wlan0
wifite

Follow the prompts.
Come back and thank me.

Okay, UHM.. Did you really just call it command prompt? That's Windows bud :wink: just to let you know, on Mac/Linux or anything using bash, windows doesn't use bash you would call it terminal, or say "open a bash session." I'm not trying to be mean or anything, im just letting you know, as well as anyone else that would do that... :cool:

Now @"Shin", just use aircrack or fluxion.
Check fluxion out

haha no offense taken as I see what you mean, either way its a CLI. it is a prompt for a command. I live in the grey area, so it just makes sense that that would manifest itself in my communications..

Anyone have a working method? Dumpper and JumpWin failed on 10 different wifi's around me