Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 896 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
HOW TO ACTIVATE ALL OFFICE VERSIONS FOR FREE

Hey Guys, I have seen this method on a forum. With this method, you can activate all the Office versions for free. Please do comment here after using this method. PS: Its a fresh/New method!!

Link:

[To see links please register here]

Here's the direct Pastebin link:

MAS is the best and easiest way to active Windows and Office Products. Highly reputable method. Just google "massgravel"

It simulates the OEM upgrade process for Windows 7, as if you had a valid Windows 7 license key.

Seems easy to do. Ill try it tomorrow and give a feedback.

1. cmd admin

2. cd /d %ProgramFiles%\Microsoft Office\Office16
cd /d %ProgramFiles(x86)%\Microsoft Office\Office16

3. for /f %x in ('dir /b ..\root\Licenses16\ProPlus2019VL*.xrm-ms') do cscript ospp.vbs /inslic:"..\root\Licenses16\%x"

4. cscript ospp.vbs /setprt:1688
cscript ospp.vbs /unpkey:6MWKP >nul
cscript ospp.vbs /inpkey:NMMKJ-6RK4F-KMJVX-8D9MJ-6MWKP
cscript ospp.vbs /sethst:confused:8.uk.to
cscript ospp.vbs /act

DONE!

Quote:(12-01-2022, 09:11 AM)harlin90 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

It simulates the OEM upgrade process for Windows 7, as if you had a valid Windows 7 license key.
The best activator for Windows 7, Is the Windows 7 Loader by Daz.

It's never failed me.

Very useful, thanks for sharing!!!

Great information I didn't know about! Thank you for that