Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 835 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
HOW TO CONVERT DOMAIN BANDWITH TO INTERNET BUNDLE PLAN

please i need assistance on how to convert domain bandwith to internet bundle plan

Please explain?

thanx 4 d response::::::

every web hosting as its own domain bandwith right? So i was thinking how possible is it to convert the domain bandwith into an internet data plan for browsing on the internet.

for example, in my country, you have to suscribe to the network before you will be given the requested data plan bandwith for internet access. (i.e 5gig)

since my domain web host has an unlimited bandwith how would i convert the domain bandwith to a data plan for surfing the internet.........?

Sorry to disappoint but its not possible.Even if you somehow do that,you won't be able to avoid Jail.If you want a better speed then you can try some software.Basically they are not hacks but they'll increase your net performance.

The following apps can increase download speed a bit :

[To see links please register here]

Try inventing a way to convert your Host Bandwidth to your internet bandwidth so the hackers will give you a noble prize :biggrin:

Good luck!

this is not possible my friend.... and @sirdarknight: bro I don't think that the apps listed can increase your internet speed.

@sirdarknights, thankx but those softwares are online download managers not speed geeks....hun!. Besides i never requested for speed geeks....

@

, i asked cus, india web proxy uses a domain web host service to surf on the internet using a script uploaded to the domain web host. Pls google indiawebproxy, if you dont know abt it, then reply?

Quote:(09-06-2012, 01:07 PM)daylexmrcracker Wrote:

@sirdarknights, thankx but those softwares are online download managers not speed geeks....hun!. Besides i never requested for speed geeks....

there is one way to increase internet speed!!

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

maybe you can try VPN

CMIIW