Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 321 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
[HQ] Waifu's Ultimate Anti-Dox Handbook

Quote:(06-21-2021, 03:48 AM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (06-20-2021, 11:18 PM)Waifu Wrote:

That is another big thing I forgot to mention - the art of social engineering. If someone gets a hold of your phone number, it can lead to an unexpected outcome. These types of attacks can be extremely harmful and dangerous at the same time, depending on the attacker with your info.
Absolutely.

I've built someone's profile from the ground up with only a phone number on hand and subsequent to that, I also obtained their family's personal details. Of course, there was no malicious Intent whatsoever- only performed to test the vulnerabilities of the Individual Involved.

Right. I would do the same to be honest with you. I love to test human vulnerabilities and to come up with a plan to execute it effectively. I would argue that a professional SEr can come up with executions right on the spot. This is why practicing talking to individuals in real life and online can help you significantly with your verbal communication.

What you are doing is purely for fun and testing abilities. What you are doing is extremely smart and effective at the same time.

Quote:(06-20-2021, 10:07 AM)mothered Wrote:

Do note that doxing Is not purely related and Isolated to protecting yourself online.

For Instance, an SE'er can build your profile within a few minutes by calling you as though he's a customer service rep from your credit card provider who's noticed an unauthorized transaction (In the thousands of dollars) on your account. In order to reverse the charge and for verification purposes, he'll kindly ask for the full name, address and date of birth on the account. As a concerned card holder, you'd want the matter dealt with asap, hence panic and confusion will lead to complying with his request. It's as simple as that.

Although we're all well aware of this type of scam, you'd be surprised at how many people are vulnerable to such attack vectors- particularly when their precious funds are part of the equation.
It's important to to note: the IRS, your bank, etc. will never call you and ask for information even to resolve these sorts of disputes of credit or payments. You will always have the option to show up to their local building in public to discuss any sort of identity theft or stolen cards, payments, etc. Never give your information to anybody over the phone, especially a cellular phone.

Quote:(06-21-2021, 04:50 AM)vittring Wrote:

Quote: (06-20-2021, 10:07 AM)mothered Wrote:

Do note that doxing Is not purely related and Isolated to protecting yourself online.

For Instance, an SE'er can build your profile within a few minutes by calling you as though he's a customer service rep from your credit card provider who's noticed an unauthorized transaction (In the thousands of dollars) on your account. In order to reverse the charge and for verification purposes, he'll kindly ask for the full name, address and date of birth on the account. As a concerned card holder, you'd want the matter dealt with asap, hence panic and confusion will lead to complying with his request. It's as simple as that.

Although we're all well aware of this type of scam, you'd be surprised at how many people are vulnerable to such attack vectors- particularly when their precious funds are part of the equation.
It's important to to note: the IRS, your bank, etc. will never call you and ask for information even to resolve these sorts of disputes of credit or payments. You will always have the option to show up to their local building in public to discuss any sort of identity theft or stolen cards, payments, etc. Never give your information to anybody over the phone, especially a cellular phone.

Not only that, you have the right to say NO always. For example, if cops show up to your door unattended for some information, you have the right to say not to answer the door. Its your right and its your property. Your response was well said. The IRS or your bank as you stated WILL never EVER ask for your information.

Doxers and hackers can use other attack vectors such as phishing. They can simply target the individuals email and send them a spoofed email containing a phishing site within the message. A normal poor person who has no idea how the internet works will panic and immediately fall into the hands of the hacker.

So all in all, it is important to mention that your local bank, website, and/or IRS will never ever ask you for your information. If that were to ever happen to any of you, please keep yourself safe, block the email/phone, report it, and move on.

Quote:(06-21-2021, 04:59 AM)Waifu Wrote:

A normal poor person who has no idea how the internet works will panic and immediately fall into the hands of the hacker.

True, but this isn't limited to people with no financial standing, or at least very little standing. It affects anybody that doesn't know about the way the government actually contacts you regarding these things, or how a bank deals with financial disputes and suspicious activity. You *may* get an email about someone from a completely random IP accessing your bank or making a purchase in another state (most smart carders will purchase things with stolen cards anyway to not be flagged). But you will never get any sort of phone call from the IRS or Treasury or other government agency. They will always just show up, or you will get a physical letter in the mail with a way to securely contact them regarding activity.

Quote:(06-21-2021, 04:59 AM)Waifu Wrote:

So all in all, it is important to mention that your local bank, website, and/or IRS will never ever ask you for your information. If that were to ever happen to any of you, please keep yourself safe, block the email/phone, report it, and move on.
Report it to the agency it's supposedly from, and then report it to

and move on. Also, the government, especially the Cyber-crime Division of the FBI, will never write mass emails to report scams to you. It is most likely itself a scam if you received one of those. You probably have but it's been buried in your /spam folder because the SPF records didn't match the actual address.

Quote:(06-21-2021, 04:50 AM)vittring Wrote:

It's important to to note: the IRS, your bank, etc. will never call you and ask for information even to resolve these sorts of disputes of credit or payments.
I'm fully aware of that.

My post Is based on the power of human manipulation, and not banking protocol.

Quote:(06-21-2021, 04:46 AM)Waifu Wrote:

I would argue that a professional SEr can come up with executions right on the spot.
You're absolutely spot-on.

Being responsive with the most appropriate and effective course of action In real time, makes all the difference between success and failure. Some SE'ers are naturally gifted, whilst others adapt to It over time through their very own experience. And then there's those who cannot apply themselves, Irrespective of how hard they try to adjust In a real time environment.

As per my guides on my blog, I always recommend to opt for a communication gateway that you're most comfortable and confident with.

Quote:(06-21-2021, 05:31 AM)mothered Wrote:

My post Is based on the power of human manipulation, and not banking protocol.
Who's to say that everyone ELSE is aware of this? Because I can assure you some unfortunate people aren't.

Quote:(06-21-2021, 08:04 AM)vittring Wrote:

Who's to say that everyone ELSE is aware of this? Because I can assure you some unfortunate people aren't.

That's precisely my point:

My post Is based on the power of human manipulation

Moreover, did you bother reading my post?

you'd be surprised at how many people are vulnerable to such attack vectors

yo wtf you smart as hell for this

riseup should be removed. they are an american-based company therefore obligated to follow the jurisdiction of three letter agencies when subpeona'd. also there already been a search warrant published that these three letter agencies have actually gotten access to.

- see here for the article

Great information I didn't know about! Thank you for that