Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 404 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Hack Android Smartphone using Metasploit - Kali Linux

Quote:(06-17-2017, 03:59 PM)Shin Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

May I ask, what is Metasploit? How do you use it? How do you download it? What does it do?
Check their official website for every answer you need:

Also you can check the wiki:

Quote:(06-17-2017, 03:59 PM)Shin Wrote:

May I ask, what is Metasploit? How do you use it? How do you download it? What does it do?

The best way to get your hands on Metasploit is you use a Linux hacking distro. Metasploit is packaged into distros like Kali and Parrot. Spin up a VM if you use Windows. That or get you a VPS and install one of those distros. Digital Ocean has some pretty cheap rigs and are easy to configure. There are plenty of YouTube videos to get you started. Armitage is a GUI for Metasploit, you might want to start there, that is if your aren't familiar with the terminal/shell. Metasploit is also updated regularly with the latest exploits unlike most of these other tools/rats. You can also research a tool called "pupy", it's a great tool for beginners -->

Good luck and enjoy!

Quote:(06-17-2017, 07:36 PM)d0ntjump Wrote:

Quote: (06-17-2017, 03:59 PM)Shin Wrote:

The best way to get your hands on Metasploit is you use a Linux hacking distro. Metasploit is packaged into distros like Kali and Parrot. Spin up a VM if you use Windows. That or get you a VPS and install one of those distros. Digital Ocean has some pretty cheap rigs and are easy to configure. There are plenty of YouTube videos to get you started. Armitage is a GUI for Metasploit, you might want to start there, that is if your aren't familiar with the terminal/shell. Metasploit is also updated regularly with the latest exploits unlike most of these other tools/rats. You can also research a tool called "pupy", it's a great tool for beginners -->

Good luck and enjoy!

Metasploit is possible to use with Windows, it just requires some config. Also armitage is pretty rough.

Quote:(06-17-2017, 08:02 PM)zorrophreak Wrote:

Quote: (06-17-2017, 07:36 PM)d0ntjump Wrote:

Quote: (06-17-2017, 03:59 PM)Shin Wrote:

Good luck and enjoy!

Metasploit is possible to use with Windows, it just requires some config. Also armitage is pretty rough.

Awesome, I didn't know Metasploit was compatible with Windows. Just wanted to point out that most Linux hacking distros come with it by default. + it's good for new hackers to get comfortable with the CLI version. Thanks for your feedback. Also, yes Armitage probably isn't the best GUI, it is however the only one that I know of.

Quote:(06-17-2017, 08:19 PM)d0ntjump Wrote:

Quote: (06-17-2017, 08:02 PM)zorrophreak Wrote:

Quote: (06-17-2017, 07:36 PM)d0ntjump Wrote:

Good luck and enjoy!

Awesome, I didn't know Metasploit was compatible with Windows. Just wanted to point out that most Linux hacking distros come with it by default. + it's good for new hackers to get comfortable with the CLI version. Thanks for your feedback. Also, yes Armitage probably isn't the best GUI, it is however the only one that I know of.

If you were to use Metasploit for anything...not only is Windows not safe for genuine attacks, but metasploit also barely works on it

Quote:(06-17-2017, 09:20 PM)zorrophreak Wrote:

Quote: (06-17-2017, 08:19 PM)d0ntjump Wrote:

Quote: (06-17-2017, 08:02 PM)zorrophreak Wrote:

If you were to use Metasploit for anything...not only is Windows not safe for genuine attacks, but metasploit also barely works on it

I don't follow... Are you saying Metasploit doesn't work good in general or that Windows is the most vulnerable to the exploits/hacks. I personally wouldn't use a Windows system for anything, especially for hacking. That is a personal opinion/preference though. Metasploit works very well in my experience, I can't say the same about Armitage...

Quote:(06-17-2017, 10:42 PM)d0ntjump Wrote:

Quote: (06-17-2017, 09:20 PM)zorrophreak Wrote:

Quote: (06-17-2017, 08:19 PM)d0ntjump Wrote:

I don't follow... Are you saying Metasploit doesn't work good in general or that Windows is the most vulnerable to the exploits/hacks. I personally wouldn't use a Windows system for anything, especially for hacking. That is a personal opinion/preference though. Metasploit works very well in my experience, I can't say the same about Armitage...

Pentesting with Metasploit - Works Great
Pentesting Metasploit on Windows - Works Horribly
Genuine Hacking with Metasploit - Works Pretty Good
Genuine Hacking with Metasploit on Windows - Works Horribly and is gonna get you raped in prison
Armitage - no.

thanks so much for the information hope it works