Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 710 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
Hi, guys

Hi, does anyone of you know a web designer here? if Yes, send me a dm. I need a little help.

I would of put your post here:

[To see links please register here]

The staff could move it but, what are you looking for anyway?

As per the aforementioned post, this thread has been moved accordingly.

I would like to know if anyone knows how to customize a html5 theme for blogspot?

I already have the files in case someone knows let me know so I can send

Quote:(06-24-2018, 10:37 PM)Blog De Teste Wrote:

I would like to know if anyone knows how to customize a html5 theme for blogspot?

I already have the files in case someone knows let me know so I can send

If I was you, I would continue looking and searching till someone comes in with a response.

Now there are companies that make high-quality design. I can give contacts) Creating a high-quality and interesting web site design is a very important component of success. I think you need to find a good company that develops web design. They will help you. I can advise Professional web design company.

Check a portfolio, evaluate the cases, try to understand what do you like and what could be done in another way and I'm sure you will succeed.

Quote:(02-10-2019, 09:41 PM)Bladebringer Wrote:

Now there are companies that make high-quality design. I can give contacts)

This thread Is close to 8 months old, so too Is the last reply prior to yours. As such, this has been grave dug.

For your reference, here's what this board considers

A very good thread as usual. I"m so much glad to know more about it.

Thank you for your thoughts and advice. I am studying now and I need any information.

Here I followed the link to the site of programmers, an interesting server, I will save it, I think it will come in handy.