Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 241 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average
High school DxD

[Image: highschool-dxd-3371161.jpg]

Plot
Quote:Issei Hyodo is a lecherous second-year high school student attending Kuoh Academy (駒王学園 Kuō Gakuen?), a former all-girls school that has recently turned co-ed. He lives a peaceful life until he is called for a date by a girl named Yuma Amano. At the conclusion of the date, Issei is brought to a local park, where Yuma asks him if he wants to know what her wish is. Under the impression of receiving a kiss from the girl, Issei is shocked when Yuma whispers the words "Can you die for me?" and transforms into a Fallen Angel. Issei is brutally attacked and killed by Yuma. Issei wakes up the next morning, believing the events that occurred were all just a dream. Immediately afterwards, he notices Rias Gremory, a buxom third-year student at Kuoh Academy, naked in his room. Rias reveals her identity as a Devil to Issei and claims that she has reincarnated him as a Devil who will serve as an underling to her and the Gremory Devil Family.

Personally I loved the anime, it was full of action, boobs, and feels.
You can watch it on funimation, if you want the uncensored version you can google it.

One of the best ecchi anime out there, if you want a decent story plot and tits every episode check this one out.
Nice recommendation thread, Kirito.

Idd, i really enjoyed watching this one.

I see a loli.

She is attractive.

I see boobs.

I see feels.

Why the fuck have I not started watching this yet?

Thanks Kirito.