Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 229 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
Hosting for Phishing?

Quote:(04-12-2018, 03:12 AM)Oni Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (04-11-2018, 09:40 PM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

Quote: (04-11-2018, 12:06 PM)al68 Wrote:

Where are the servers located? The prices are good, indeed

They're US-based (west coast) servers.

Hosting in US is probably a bad idea for OP, not that I would recommend breaking the law. I'd probably vouch for your hosting, but for what he's wanting he'd only be a subpoena away from catching a felony.

I'd agree with you there. Like I said, I pass on all of the responsibility to the client that caused it. The topic was about looking for hosting that didn't do takedowns, and my point was that those that dont shift the responsibility to you.

I see US based servers, I run away as far as I can :smile:
No hard feelings!

Quote:(04-12-2018, 04:24 AM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

Like I said, I pass on all of the responsibility to the client that caused it.

Unfortunately, the law doesn't take It that way.

For example, when The Pirate Bay went to trial In 2009, they tried to defend their actions by telling copyright holders that they didn't host anything on their servers and to contact the uploaders. Whilst I fully agree with that, they (The Pirate Bay) were providing the gateway to copyright material, hence they were responsible for all acts of copyright Infringement. You, myself and anyone can claim we're not accountable for the actions of others, but that's Immaterial. We're providing the service, thus If the service can be used for malicious Intent, we're the ones who're held (partly or otherwise) responsible.

I wish It works as you've stated, but reality Is, It doesn't.

Quote:(04-12-2018, 04:04 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (04-12-2018, 04:24 AM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

For example, when The Pirate Bay went to trial In 2009, they tried to defend their actions by telling copyright holders that they didn't host anything on their servers and to contact the uploaders. Whilst I fully agree with that, they (The Pirate Bay) were providing the gateway to copyright material, hence they were responsible for all acts of copyright Infringement. You, myself and anyone can claim we're not accountable for the actions of others, but that's Immaterial. We're providing the service, thus If the service can be used for malicious Intent, we're the ones who're held (partly or otherwise) responsible.

There was actual precedent set for this just the other day during the FB senate hearing, where so long as you are a platform you are not liable for the content that flows through the platform, however as soon as you set any sort of regulation about content (disallowing hate speech, etc) you become a provider or a service, in which case you have a sort of "editors obligation".

Quote:(04-12-2018, 11:19 PM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

Quote: (04-12-2018, 04:04 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (04-12-2018, 04:24 AM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

There was actual precedent set for this just the other day during the FB senate hearing, where so long as you are a platform you are not liable for the content that flows through the platform, however as soon as you set any sort of regulation about content (disallowing hate speech, etc) you become a provider or a service, in which case you have a sort of "editors obligation".

As long as you've done your homework and your service platform Is legally the responsibility of those who perform malicious acts, then all Is well.

If only this was the case for The Pirate Bay:
Quote:so long as you are a platform you are not liable for the content that flows through the platform

Quote:(04-13-2018, 04:40 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (04-12-2018, 11:19 PM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

Quote: (04-12-2018, 04:04 PM)mothered Wrote:

As long as you've done your homework and your service platform Is legally the responsibility of those who perform malicious acts, then all Is well.

Quote:so long as you are a platform you are not liable for the content that flows through the platform

TPB wasn't a platform, because it categorized the data, meaning that it in a sense regulated what content was allowed on the site.

Quote:(04-13-2018, 06:27 AM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

Quote: (04-13-2018, 04:40 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (04-12-2018, 11:19 PM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

TPB wasn't a platform, because it categorized the data, meaning that it in a sense regulated what content was allowed on the site.

I know.

That's why I mentioned "If only It was the case for The Pirate Bay"- meaning a platform, rather than the service they provided and continue to do so. Apart from ISP restrictions In selected countries, they're still up and running In the same capacity as they were when officially launched almost 15 years ago.