Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 878 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
How Much of a Threat Is the Purported ‘Momo Challenge’ Suicide Game?

[To see links please register here]

'Momo Challenge' is an incredibly scary game. Let's try to erase it to protect our children!

It was terrible! Hope this is gone now and will never come back!

Always figured it was a hoax, hyped up by social media. I'm sure some cases have occurred as a result.

I think this is the same with any other story like it. Kids need to be informed about risks online. Covering your kids eyes and stopping them from going on youtube is a surefire way to make them more curious, and more at risk when they do go on those platforms. Inform them, help them.

By the way this thread should be left alone from now on since this is basically dead. I'll throw my two cents into this conversation real quick though. Honestly if you're that worried about this whole thing, which is pretty much dead, don't let a device parent your kid. I don't care if I you're trying to get stuff done, find something else for your kid to do. And if your child sees this and is actually worried about this, your child probably shouldn't be on the internet. There was never any proof of this existing in the first place!

Quote:(05-05-2019, 03:07 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

Quote: (05-05-2019, 02:23 AM)Drako Wrote:

By the way this thread should be left alone from now on since this is basically dead. I'll throw my two cents into this conversation real quick though. Honestly if you're that worried about this whole thing, which is pretty much dead, don't let a device parent your kid. I don't care if I you're trying to get stuff done, find something else for your kid to do. And if your child sees this and is actually worried about this, your child probably shouldn't be on the internet. There was never any proof of this existing in the first place!

Not sure if you're aware, but I thought I'd mention it just in case: Threads with no posts after 90 days have a little warning above the quick reply box to reduce gravedigging. Anything newer, we usually allow. So this thread will probably disappear as quickly as the Momo challenge did. In fact, I hadn't heard of it prior to this thread.

Yeah I've seen the 90 days bar. I just don't think this challenge isn't that relevant anymore.

Quote:(05-05-2019, 02:23 AM)Drako Wrote:

Not sure if you're aware, but I thought I'd mention it just in case: Threads with no posts after 90 days have a little warning above the quick reply box to reduce gravedigging. Anything newer, we usually allow. So this thread will probably disappear as quickly as the Momo challenge did. In fact, I hadn't heard of it prior to this thread.

This is literally just a pseudo-creepypasta and not a good one, at that. Ignoring the challenge completely, I think what's more worrying is how desperate "news outlets" are to find anything of note to report on.

Quote:(05-07-2019, 07:29 AM)Mom Wrote:

This is literally just a pseudo-creepypasta and not a good one, at that. Ignoring the challenge completely, I think what's more worrying is how desperate "news outlets" are to find anything of note to report on.

This is true. Some of these news outlets can barely be classified as news. Meanwhile, in the rest of the world, serious things are happening. However, I feel this would be a topic for a very different thread.