Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 800 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
How are staff members chosen?

Quote:(08-17-2015, 07:30 AM)Maekos Puppy Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (08-17-2015, 07:29 AM)Hydralic Wrote:

Quote: (08-17-2015, 07:24 AM)Maeko Wrote:

Quote: (08-17-2015, 07:23 AM)Hydralic Wrote:

I believe staff members should only be chosen by the owner. Of course, the owner only picks staff that he deems trusted, and I think that this is the most suitable way to ensure safety, as well as no corruption.

I agree, I wouldn't even do a staff wanted thread.

Pull should just pick staff whenever he feels like it's needed, and only pick members that he deem trustworthy 100% bruhhhhh

Like me
cough

I don't think more staff are needed right now as Maeko and Pull are on top of reports and leeching.

I agree, more would only be needed once the population of this forum increases more.

I don't know why, but I feel strangely urged to comment on this thread :tongue:

In my opinion, there should be no staff apps, no requirements. The owners/admins should pick staff based on who they trust to help them run the site from experience. Nobody should be asking for staff. When staff members are needed, they should be appointed. Anyone can say they ran 10 different game forums on an application but not everyone can show it.