Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 679 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
How are websites hacked?

Quote:(05-14-2014, 12:03 AM)Adorapuff Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Finding your own exploits is actually much simpler than most people think. It doesn't mean you'll find an 0day in mybb.
For example, here's a shitty tut I posted to HF at 2 am:

I couldn't post on SL as it was bothering cloudflare.

lmao you're root@fox

kekekekekeek

Quote:(05-14-2014, 01:13 AM)Kosaki Wrote:

lmao you're root@fox

kekekekekeek

And here I was thinking root@fox was 1337....

Quote:(05-14-2014, 01:57 AM)Crypt Wrote:

And here I was thinking root@fox was 1337....

kekekekekekekekekekekekekekkkekekekekekekekee @oni add perl section plss

Quote:(05-13-2014, 11:27 PM)Kosaki Wrote:

who cares if it's a noob question

You completely misunderstood me... :facepalm:

The best way to hack is in English.

...Jk, Social Engineering all the way.

Quote:(05-14-2014, 03:05 PM)Aurora Wrote:

You completely misunderstood me... :facepalm:

"Now, no offence to the OP, but that's a noob question."

Me: who cares if it's a noob question

where did i go wrong

Quote:(05-14-2014, 08:18 PM)Kosaki Wrote:

where did i go wrong

You went wrong when you responded to a skid.

Quote:(05-14-2014, 08:18 PM)Kosaki Wrote:

where did i go wrong

What I meant by a noob question, is that the question is coming from someone who does not know much about the field about which he's asking, so he's not too worried about someone mentioning server attack vectors...

Quote:(05-14-2014, 09:28 PM)Crypt Wrote:

You went wrong when you responded to a skid.

I'm sorry? When did we go from having a reasonable discussion to pathetic, immature insults?

Quote:(05-14-2014, 09:50 PM)Aurora Wrote:

What I meant by a noob question, is that the question is coming from someone who does not know much about the field about which he's asking, so he's not too worried about someone mentioning server attack vectors...

I'm sorry? When did we go from having a reasonable discussion to pathetic, immature insults?

How is it an insult? Your usertitle is clearly "Official Sinisterly Skid"
Try not to get your jimmies rustled so much kiddo

Quote:(05-14-2014, 09:50 PM)Aurora Wrote:

"Noob" usually is used as an offensive term, a put-down, etc. "Newb", as in newbie, is used for one who is new or uninitiated to a specific topic.
I thought you were insulting him at first, honestly.
While the response to your suggestion for server based attacks was rude, its intention was originally to point out that hacking a server or using a server exploit does not necessarily mean you are able to then hack the website itself. In some cases, yes, it is very efficient to do, but is not a guaranteed thing, a lot of server based ones I've used don't have that potential. Yes your information can be helpful, but only if you are directing it in the right information, which is to say how this can then be used to hack the website the server has. The petty squabbling the both/three of you have been having is low quality though. He's being rude without any reason I can see beyond just wanting to be, but you're also reacting to it. Move on with the topic.