Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 899 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
How iCloud was hacked and the nudes were leaked

Quote:(09-21-2014, 06:47 PM)Adorapuff Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Actually, there were tor based celeb nude trading rings, that to get into you needed nudes or money. Some 13 year old kid bought in, and decided that instead of being smart and keeping them for himself and letting the collection grew, he leeked them.

Provide proof or gtfo, furthermore I love how none of the lamers could actually manage to hack but had to rather fucking bruteforce, tells you a lot about their skillz.

Quote:(09-21-2014, 10:28 PM)Reiko Wrote:

Provide proof or gtfo, furthermore I love how none of the lamers could actually manage to hack but had to rather fucking bruteforce, tells you a lot about their skillz.

I.. I have no proof. I read it somewhere. Probably on 4chan lol

Quote:(09-21-2014, 10:28 PM)Reiko Wrote:

lol thats the reason i giggle every time they call the person who brute forced it a hacker

Quote:(09-03-2014, 08:54 AM)Tarew Wrote:

Just don't save nude pictures when you're famous, because some dude who wants to see your tits will eventually hack you.

OT: The hacker could have just kept it all private and even used this on people he knew in real life. That probably would have benefited him more than having things like this going on:

Oh yeah... I totally agree with the guy in that article. N-n-no doubt. Just as soon as... you know... the rest of the pictures are leaked.

Dayummm this is really good.

thats very interesting, and like previously stated very negligent of apple to leave this approach so vulnerable at the time. something was bound to happen