Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 564 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
How to Hack Your School Grading System [ Change your grades! ]

I haven't tried yet, but what if the school computer blocks you from installing the program Cain and Abel?

What do I do then. There are no computers in my classroom, but in the library. So, can I still get the IP address of my teacher from there or not? What do I do if my classroom has no computers? Can I do this anywhere?

How would I get caught doing this. How will the administration or teachers catch me doing this. Is there a high risk of getting caught?

This is a great tutorial, you can also do this on linix with ettercap by the way. Also, other than the message about the untrusted certificate, is there any way the network admins could know you're doing this?

So i was trying this on my school and the program was about 1 hour scanning and it didnt reach 1% :/ is this normal ? all that time scanning and not even 1% ? :/

This is crazy! Whoever made this program is genius. I could never program something complex. Great Tutorial.

Now to change my grades >:]

Long tutorial, but thanks! That usually means Good! :smile: Checking it out now!

Cant wait to try this out, probably will be tomorrow. Thanks for what looks to be a great tutorial.

This may get used in a wrong way.
I still want this thread to be on HC because its a well detailed tutorial.

It may even help teachers who google this to try securing theyr network.

Thanks for sharing. Very well detailed tutorial @

[To see links please register here]

:smile:

Quote:(05-22-2013, 08:51 AM)seable Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

So when hacking, i have to be at school? :huh: its gonna pretty dangerous

Yes you have to be in school because it sniff's the school network. You could crack your teachers wifi and sniff his/her network in case the teacher works from home (which most teachers does). But that's outside the scope of this tutorial...

Great tutorial! Ive never used sniffing before, seems interesting.
Could this be done over the net somehow? Through Hamachi for example?

Upon reading a bit I found encryption might be a problem, but I dont understand it completely as this is not a field I'm familiar with.
I found a spanish video i dont really understand but it seems he is only capturing his own traffic lol.
Here it is: