Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 505 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
How to SELL your message

Hey Guys,

Here's my Guide On How To Sell From The Stage. Would appreciate your support on this.

Premium

[To see links please register here]

Free

[To see links please register here]

What you'd learn

If you want to leverage your time and build a business around your expertise, there are two things you need to know above all else.

These two things are…

How to SELL your message
How to get in front of the RIGHT audiences
This course will show you how to create and price your information product, how to identify your target audience, and how turn your next stage, webinar, or boardroom presentation into a SALE!

Speaking to groups isn’t something that comes naturally to most of us I accept that… and yes… it is something you’ll have to tackle head-on with help if you want to master it.

ONCE you’ve mastered this… you’ll possess (arguably) the world’s highest paying skill. I can say that confidently because;

The SPEED with which you can learn to apply this skill (you don’t need to be naturally gifted or have practiced it from a young age – you can start right now!)
Speaking and teaching live is BY FAR the best method known for converting sales

Nice Thanks for sharing

[Image: nicethread.gif] [Image: tnx.gif]

Thanks. Any chance for a new "free" link?