Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 377 Vote(s) - 3.61 Average
How to earn $10+ a day (noob-friendly)

I did this with my friends YouTube video. $120 in a month

Quote:(10-01-2017, 05:51 PM)Mystique Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Wow, that's awesome! Where are you from and what is your country's YouTube CPM?

Quote:(10-01-2017, 10:16 PM)Cyb3rNuX Wrote:

Quote: (10-01-2017, 05:51 PM)Mystique Wrote:

Wow, that's awesome! Where are you from and what is your country's YouTube CPM?

This was numerous months ago. They've made it harder to do now. I've noticed you only get 1 view every like 5 people. Better alternatives. Probably checks browser or something.

Quote:(10-02-2017, 05:33 AM)Mystique Wrote:

This was numerous months ago. They've made it harder to do now. I've noticed you only get 1 view every like 5 people. Better alternatives. Probably checks browser or something.

Yeah, they probably did. Currently i'm testing Coinhive, which is basically JS miner that you can embed anywhere (just place html code and that's it).

Quote:(10-02-2017, 05:55 AM)Cyb3rNuX Wrote:

Quote: (10-02-2017, 05:33 AM)Mystique Wrote:

Yeah, they probably did. Currently i'm testing Coinhive, which is basically JS miner that you can embed anywhere (just place html code and that's it).

Tell me how it works

Quote:(10-02-2017, 05:55 AM)Cyb3rNuX Wrote:

i know about js miners but wanted to use in specific wordpress post so sir have any idea?

Quote:(10-09-2017, 09:22 PM)Cyb3rNuX Wrote:

Quote: (10-09-2017, 08:37 PM)hackedia Wrote:

Quote: (10-02-2017, 05:55 AM)Cyb3rNuX Wrote:

i know about js miners but wanted to use in specific wordpress post so sir have any idea? :stressed:

Use coinhive. You'll get html code which you can embed anywhere on any page. It can be visible/invisible and has few designs (banned and square). You can also change its speed, threads and some more settings.

aight thanks i saw a post something like insert this code in body, header etc so i thought it's a bit sketchy & wanted to ask can we hide coinhive miner from users like piratebay did? i checked some site that uses js miner and chrome automatically detects those miners and popups...

Quote:(10-09-2017, 08:37 PM)hackedia Wrote:

i know about js miners but wanted to use in specific wordpress post so sir have any idea? :stressed:

Use coinhive. You'll get html code which you can embed anywhere on any page. It can be visible/invisible and has few designs (banned and square). You can also change its speed, threads and some more settings.

Quote:(10-09-2017, 08:25 PM)Mystique Wrote:

Tell me how it works

It works way better than i expected

Quote:(10-09-2017, 10:15 PM)Cyb3rNuX Wrote:

Quote: (10-09-2017, 09:29 PM)hackedia Wrote:

Quote: (10-09-2017, 09:22 PM)Cyb3rNuX Wrote:

aight thanks i saw a post something like insert this code in body, header etc so i thought it's a bit sketchy & wanted to ask can we hide coinhive miner from users like piratebay did? i checked some site that uses js miner and chrome automatically detects those miners and popups...

i never had any problems with chrome and coinhive. of course users can see it by viewing page source. btw you should inform your website's users that they are mining btc for you, it would be nice. making it to run stealthy may get yourself to have negative feedback from your visitors.
no i'm not saying to view source cod,well i just saw the coin hive new script it's hidden from chrome and yeah i'll mention this on faq page, thanks