Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 573 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
How to hack PC via USB?

I want to try (educationally) to hack my own PC but I don't know how.
I have researched a bit and found out that RATs can be installed on pen-drives, the pen-drives connected to a PC and I could install a .exe for example, however I do not know any safe RATs or working ones. I found DarkComet but it seems too old and might not work on a Windows 10 (?).
I'll have my PC in a different location (same city) so I think I will have to use No-Ip as I watched in many tutorials.

Can anyone help me? This is obviously done for education purposes and it's on my own PC.

All thanks to any help.

Don't use DarkComet. It's old, shit, and usually infected with malware. Publicly available RATs don't use zero-day exploits, so if a RAT is a few years out of date, it's fine. But it's best to use something thats only a couple of years out-of-date. That way all functionality should still be working.

I would recommend

[To see links please register here]

, as it's open source and only 2 years out-of-date. It has a smaller functionality set than most RATs, but it should have everything you would need.

Orcus RAT used to be pretty good, but ever since the creator was jailed, everybody has molested the program. You can't trust all of the modifications that have been made to it.

Quote:(04-07-2022, 10:04 PM)Drako Wrote:

Don't use DarkComet. It's old, shit, and usually infected with malware. Publicly available RATs don't use zero-day exploits, so if a RAT is a few years out of date, it's fine. But it's best to use something thats only a couple of years out-of-date. That way all functionality should still be working.

I would recommend

, as it's open source and only 2 years out-of-date. It has a smaller functionality set than most RATs, but it should have everything you would need.

Orcus RAT used to be pretty good, but ever since the creator was jailed, everybody has molested the program. You can't trust all of the modifications that have been made to it.

You should setup a lab on your subnet and just lab it out, it has no cost aside from RAM and CPU but if you have enough RAM to run a few VM's, do that. Ideally, you should have a malware lab setup with VMs on your subnet and not connected to anything but your host network. That way you can run a few at a time. You can practice malware exposure while you learn how tools work and how to remediate and prevent intrusions. Obviously, you can just go full "I never use an antivirus or anything and I haven't been ransomed yet." You can also try doing labs with Android RATs and even have your own little C&C. It's not as hard to setup as you might think and some of the libraries you might need are flat out open sourced. And, you get to learn how subnets work (yay, subnetting) by getting into deeper things like NAT punching and router forwarding, etc.

You don't need to bother with external sources because you can pretend to be an adversary on your own section of your network that doesn't even connect to the actual internet. But be wary, as I should mention some things simply won't work and are designed not to work in a VM to prevent discovery by malware researchers.

USB Rubber Ducky
A fully crypted RAT, check different crypters, sometimes you can use an obfuscater after a crypt to lower detection rates, it could break the stub, and can only be done once.
What people wont tell you, you'll need to rewrite the power shell script, and some of the code that gets executed because it triggers antivirus.

Moved from The Lounge forum to Requests.

Quote:(04-13-2022, 09:13 AM)ALLISON Wrote:

CONTACT US FOR ALL KINDS OF HACKING JOB @ HACKINGGLOBAL AT PROTONMAIL COM We offer professional hacking services , we offer the following services;
Fake, and gay. I have the perfect video for you.