Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 648 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
How viable is Android for hacking / penetration testing?

Quote:(01-04-2017, 12:30 AM)Dr. Keter Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (01-03-2017, 07:17 PM)pvnk Wrote:

Kali Linux was built strictly for the Nexus and OnePlus line of phones... :stressed: :stressed: :stressed:
Lucky me that my baby is the ever-so-fabulous OnePlus One.
Quote:(01-03-2017, 11:29 PM)Ender Wrote:

I recommend cSploit over zAnti
I actually switched to that after I had troubles signing in on zAnti. Last time it happened I contacted customer support, but I didn't wanna go through that again. cSploit looks great but idk what the metasploit thing is for or how to use it on there.

I also have the OnePlus One.

I had Nethunter on my OX though.

Both fabulous phones. :zipped: :angry: :confused::

Quote:(01-03-2017, 07:17 PM)pvnk Wrote:

Quote: (01-03-2017, 05:29 AM)DarkMuse Wrote:

Great question!

Someone already kind of began to mention this but it is possible to root and install linux distros onto the device whether it be a tablet or a phone. I know that Kali LInux is perfectly capable with most of the mentioned devices and I'm actually currently trying to root a semi cheap tablet I got for Christmas as I really have no other use for it. The only limitation I can think of albeit obvious would be whatever processor you have.

Good luck!

No one's mentioned any devices...

Kali Linux was built strictly for the Nexus and OnePlus line of phones... :stressed: :stressed: :stressed:

Not quite. I've seen videos of it working on other devices. Just needs like 4 or 6 core processors. It's an open-source operating system, why would it be so limited?

You should check out

. It's basically a Kali Linux layer for Android. I currently have it flashed on my device. It has a lot of useful tools and is stable for the most part. It has a great UI and is user friendly. You will need a separate dongle and adapter being that most mobile Wi-Fi cards don't support monitor mode or injection. Hope this helped.

Quote:(01-04-2017, 01:30 AM)d0ntjump Wrote:

You should check out

. It's basically a Kali Linux layer for Android. I currently have it flashed on my device. It has a lot of useful tools and is stable for the most part. It has a great UI and is user friendly. You will need a separate dongle and adapter being that most mobile Wi-Fi cards don't support monitor mode or injection. Hope this helped.
I saw nethunter and considered getting it, but I was a little confused on what it actually is. Is it it's own OS? Like if I flash it, will I lose my current CyanogenMod or data? From what I've seen, it does look nice tho.

Quote:(01-04-2017, 02:05 AM)Dr. Keter Wrote:

Quote: (01-04-2017, 01:30 AM)d0ntjump Wrote:

You should check out

I saw nethunter and considered getting it, but I was a little confused on what it actually is. Is it it's own OS? Like if I flash it, will I lose my current CyanogenMod or data? From what I've seen, it does look nice tho.

Nethunter is a Kali Kernel that is built from CyanogenMod 13. Yes, you will lose your data, so it's preferable that you back it up via your custom recovery. I personally use TWRP as do most. :blush: :blush:

Nethunter is a beast!! Most op's can be done completely from your phone. And a handy cloud server anything is possible. Yes you will need a alpha card and adaptor. But in my opinion this is so much more deadlier than a laptop or a pie because of its stealthy Ness.You can run man in the middle attacks spoof the network and re route traffic to your cloud server. And that just the tip of the iceberg. You can execute payloads against targets using you built in metasploit server. Also hook your victims using the built in beef server. The sky is the limit. So many different aspects. And if you dont have a nethunter compatible phone you can always run kali or any other linux distro from you phone.

Kali nethunter is great on a nexus. I have it on a nexus 6. I threw it on a 6P as well but the official build hasn't come out yet so it works better on the 6. You can write drive by payloads for a USB rubber ducky right on the phone.

If you aren't afraid of a linux command line, GNUroot Debian can get you any tool that runs in a terminal. And you dont need a VNC server or any of that. Check it out.

Quote:(01-02-2017, 04:55 PM)pvnk Wrote:

I have Kali on my phone...
What tools are on Kali repository you mean Linux deploy? I was thinking about rooting my Alcatel Fierce 4 and flashing Xposed on it in order to run the goodies like Tasker and take control of the $ for another one of my phones just to see if it worked. Maybe change my Imei with Imei changer and I noticed XDA had a lot of info on both LD and X...can I run both?