Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 196 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Hypixel getting mad

So @Nucka_Tyler and me decides to make a video about wrecking some pips on Hypixel's server using Weepcraft and shit.

We stumbled on the awkward and mostly annoying anticheat ever.
()

But anyway, as an asshole as I am, I tweeted Hypixel about wrecking people on his server using Weepcraft, not expecting to get a respond.

[Image: knSZ73o.png]

But he responded, asking to teach him to be cool blablabla.

[Image: qDLPIz9.png]

I got the perfect answer for dis :3

[Image: AilS5Tr.png]

His answer, trying to avoid the fact his plugin is shit.

[Image: SbLDy8p.png]

My answer :wink:

[Image: UGN62eG.png]

Then he starts shitting about client side blablabla

[Image: 6vtgXZ2.png]

So I went to check Minecraft and noticed we GOT ACTUALLY BANNED, but for the people not noticing it, it wasn't due his anticheat plugin but Hypixel himself banning us (dat honor).
Proving that his anticheat, is shit. It really is.

[Image: r4W2Rty.png]

Then some fanboys started to bitch and all that boring stuff, but @Nucka_Tyler killed them all.

[Image: F8pWRGf.png]

HYPIXEL SERVER: mc.hypixel.net

GET REKT

Cheers,
@nicdv

Quote:(07-29-2014, 02:28 AM)Nucka_Tyler Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Lmao I just remembered about this, that was fucking awesome.

Reposting it on here because on Weepforums it seemed to be a pretty popular thread, over 1400 views.

Lmao I just remembered about this, that was fucking awesome.

People actually care about minecraft?

Quote:(07-29-2014, 02:31 AM)Cake Wrote:

Honestly I really on care about Minecraft for the sake of fucking with people, other than that Minecraft is pretty boring.

R.I.P hypixel, get rekt m8. I wonder what the users thouts on griefing on this forum. Hopefully others enjoy griefing here too

Quote:(07-29-2014, 02:31 AM)Cake Wrote:

People caring about Minecraft, ahum Stephanie, made our previous community, Weepforums, to become a big fuck up.

Quote:(07-29-2014, 02:34 AM)Nucka_Tyler Wrote:

Honestly I really on care about Minecraft for the sake of fucking with people, other than that Minecraft is pretty boring.

"on care" ok

Dude when you greif a kids server o you should hear them rage and whine especially if you have a bad day. We greif servers most of the time tbh. Send a kid pizzas which me and B1G have watch them freak out. People take their mc server a little to serious sometimes

In about a week I have a break between the summer and fall semesters, I think I can fix the ant-cheat in the second video. If anyone has the weepcraft source code it would be especially helpful, if not I can still decompile it.