Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 495 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
"I didn't receive the package" Amazon SEing

I made an order selled and shipped by amazon, and I was not at home at the moment they wanted to deliver it, so the courrier called me and told me if it was ok if they leave it to the coffee bar near my house and I said it was fine , so later I went to the bar asked for the package and they gave it to me without asking my name or anything. and on amazon website from my order I got this message
"The package was delivered to the neighbour X (name of the bar), to the Y (address of the bar)
Signed by: X (name of the bar). "
So my question is do you think an "I didn't receive the package" strategy could work in this case, , or amazon knows that I agreed to the courrier to left my package at the bar? thanks

Quote:so later I went to the bar asked for the package and they gave it to me without asking my name or anything
This significantly works to your advantage. Based on the above, as far as you're concerned, you did not collect the package. It was simply handed to the wrong person.

If Amazon wish to Investigate the details, they'll have no grounds to decline your claim.

Quote:(10-13-2019, 08:49 AM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote:so later I went to the bar asked for the package and they gave it to me without asking my name or anything
This significantly works to your advantage. Based on the above, as far as you're concerned, you did not collect the package. It was simply handed to the wrong person.

If Amazon wish to Investigate the details, they'll have no grounds to decline your claim.

Thank you, and do you think after making some legit orders and wait some time, replicating this thing could work? saying to the courrier that i'm not at home and if he could leave the package at the bar?

Quote:(10-13-2019, 10:14 AM)riccardobruno315 Wrote:

Quote: (10-13-2019, 08:49 AM)mothered Wrote:

Thank you, and do you think after making some legit orders and wait some time, replicating this thing could work? saying to the courrier that i'm not at home and if he could leave the package at the bar?

You can certainly perform a similar SE, but the timing Is crucial. Wait a while between each one.

Legit purchases do make a difference, by giving the account an authentic appearance with the SE'd transactions.

Quote:(10-13-2019, 10:59 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (10-13-2019, 10:14 AM)riccardobruno315 Wrote:

Quote: (10-13-2019, 08:49 AM)mothered Wrote:

You can certainly perform a similar SE, but the timing Is crucial. Wait a while between each one.

Legit purchases do make a difference, by giving the account an authentic appearance with the SE'd transactions.
thanks again

Since the package wasn't signed by you or anyone within your household... your chances of success go up quite a bit. Nice!

What was the value of the item? Quite unlikely but surely the Coffee bar has CCTV if the item was of high value

Quote:(10-14-2019, 02:15 PM)AreFeetShoes Wrote:

What was the value of the item? Quite unlikely but surely the Coffee bar has CCTV if the item was of high value

yeah that's what i was thinking to be honest

@"riccardobruno315", any further developments since your last post?

this was a legit order that I made of the value of 20$, just asked for your opinions so that in the future i can try to SE something using this tecnique