Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 144 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
I feel like we need more groups.

Quote:(05-28-2017, 09:11 PM)Bish0pQ Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I'm buying a group soon. Will be releasing details after I actually bought it. I do not think that groups should be bought with NSP. Groups should be rare, and the money can help @"oni" to pay server costs, domain etc...

Too many groups wouldn't be good in my opinion. We should try raise activity of the groups we have first. In my opinion Otaku is the group with most (visible) activity here.

The money from groups (and upgrades) is used to cover our servers, additional services, and improvements. While we do accept NSP for upgrades, I don't think we'll ever accept NSP for groups.

All Is well and good when suggesting how Groups should be created and the methods used to do so, but the significant Issue Is "activity".

Whether they're purchased or acquired via NSP, the fact remains that It's an arduous task In "maintaining a consistent level of activity" to warrant the Group's existence. Don't get me wrong your suggestion Is viable, however (as mentioned), keeping members active on a consistent basis Is first and foremost.

Quote:(05-30-2017, 06:09 AM)mothered Wrote:

All Is well and good when suggesting how Groups should be created and the methods used to do so, but the significant Issue Is "activity".

Whether they're purchased or acquired via NSP, the fact remains that It's an arduous task In "maintaining a consistent level of activity" to warrant the Group's existence. Don't get me wrong your suggestion Is viable, however (as mentioned), keeping members active on a consistent basis Is first and foremost.

This is true. A groups success is entirely based on its ability to keep posting and interacting on SL. As long as the rules are followed and the group remains active, there is no reason to fear a ban/removal of the group. Always create groups upon a basis of what will keep members posting and talking.

Wanted to share my opinion about this , you want more groups why not but well there's priorities and i guess the priority is making members post HQ posts .
Most of the posts posted here daily are posted in the lounge section ...
Check the sections like programming ... activity is below average.
Good idea would be if the existing groups work hand by hand to post HQ threads post in the coding sections to make the forum look more HQ.

Would people be interested in the price of groups being lowered? Thinking of cutting the price in half and allowing more people to make them.

Currently looking into improving my skills in certain areas, however if there isn't a dedicated group for it in the coming months or weeks, I may be so inclined to purchase a group.

What kind of groups would people be interested in?

Quote:(05-28-2017, 09:11 PM)Bish0pQ Wrote:

I'm buying a group soon. Will be releasing details after I actually bought it. I do not think that groups should be bought with NSP. Groups should be rare, and the money can help @"oni" to pay server costs, domain etc...

Nice, good luck with it.

that is a good idea , what about those with less reputation , just because others did not understand what they where talking about does it mean they can not get in any group ?

just asking

Quote:(08-09-2017, 06:56 AM)g4lyfe Wrote:

that is a good idea , what about those with less reputation , just because others did not understand what they where talking about does it mean they can not get in any group ?

just asking

Reputation has nothing to do with understanding another user. I have many reputation points from users who had no idea what I was talking about, but either appreciated the work I put into threads or the impact it had on the forum. You get positive reputation by being a contributing member of the community and ensuring that your posts are high quality, and not akin to a 9 year old's ramblings. You get negative reputation by writing posts that are not thought out, rapid with no usable content, or being a general douche.

Regardless, those limits are set by the people who purchased a group, and it's their right to do so. Even if you had the reputation requirement, they still don't need to (and likely won't) accept your application to a group unless they feel like you would be a good and valuable member.

Quote:(08-09-2017, 07:36 AM)g4lyfe Wrote:

thats a very true statement , but well it all goes with mainly the dislikes and likes of individuals , social lives but as for groups some do not talk first language English so would people be behave in a nasty way just for looking for a place to belong ?

hope it is clear

Nobody will judge you by where you want to be. But we will judge you by the effort you put into being here and participating. We have many members who do not speak English as their first language, and many that do not speak English well at all. We don't care what your grammar looks like, we just care how dedicated you are to learning and sharing.

thats a very true statement , but well it all goes with mainly the dislikes and likes of individuals , social lives but as for groups some do not talk first language English so would people be behave in a nasty way just for looking for a place to belong ?

hope it is clear