Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 280 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
I have an Open Chequebook - Which SEO Tools to Buy

Quote:(07-12-2015 03:03 AM)California Kid Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

wow. i didn't even realized this guy had two threads open for the exact same thing. one here and one in vip journey.

i agree with ajitav. there was never any need to buy anything except outsourcers because if one has to ask what the right tools are, there is absolutely no way one is qualified to use any of them

This is so true, as a person who went exactly through this constantly looking for the piece of software that would make it easy, without understanding the process, I lost a lot of time.

I also learned a lot along the way,and understand how much bottom feeding is going on in digital marketing.

@newling, no tool is going to do SEO for you by itself. You need to know what you are doing especially if you plan to sell your services to clients 'cause you don't want to f..k up with your clients site. Once you know what you are doing then you can do it with the most basic of tool. More sofisticated tool will be for automation etc. I suggest you go for a o good SEO course (which you might also want to share here ;) )
also have a look at the following blogs, they might be of help:
SEOmoz -

Matt Cutt's Blog -

Search Engine Watch (SEW) -

Search Engine Land (SEL) -

Search Engine Roundtable -

Search Engine Journal -

Conversation Marketing -

David Naylor Blog -

Yoast Blog -

Bruce Clay Inc Blog -

SEO Book -

SEOmistry -

John Doherty -

Mike King -

Wil Reynolds -

The list is by no means exhaustive but it might help

Anyway, good luck!

GSA Ranker with Capcha Breaker is the best among all SEO tools.

Quote:(07-11-2015 09:50 PM)ajitav Wrote:

No Need to buy any SEO Tools.
-----------------------------
I have a team of unmatched SEO Experts holding years of expertise in optimization impressively for varied business sectors with a key knowledge of online marketing. Over the years we are successful in building reputation for us as a quality SEO solution provider meeting high quality standards and executing all projects as per specified deadline.

Our Credibility

* We can deliver organic results within certain time frame.

And yet you can't cough up a few bucks to buy VIP membership here. Nice

I want to see