Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 511 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
I see why Runitback sold that garbage method now

It’s a fucking headache and a half and while you’ll make money with it (that you’ll have to rush to cash out before any buyer opens a claim for a chargeback), it isn’t worth burning a bunch of eBay and PayPal accounts to do.

For the record: I’ve been using this method for a week on five different stealth accounts (that were far from cheap in their own right), some aged and some not and getting PayPal to relinquish my money on all of them after tracking shows as delivered has been nothing short of a joke. I’ve had bank transfers reversed, accounts limited and a whole slew of other issues.

Oh, and don’t get me started on what will happen if USPS forgets to scan the “guides” as delivered.

So, I’m going to say this method doesn’t really work and that if you do manage to get some of your money from it cashed out (especially under 21 days) you’re just lucky.

I made $3000 total and I’ve only actually seen $250 of it. And even that money coming to me was by accident because a buyer accidentally opened the wrong kind of case and then closed it, so pp released the money.

They are getting iron clad with this.