Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 260 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
I want to start learning C or C+

I want start learning C or C++ and I need some guidance .
I`m sorry but I`m beginner in this .

Thank you for your time.

Quote:(10-23-2017, 11:11 AM)blaksatyn Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Thank you for your time.

You're in luck! I can actually help you with this!
I have an independently hosted (mine) website where I keep a list of all of my tutorials on SL. You can find it

or in my signature. That list has a whole lot of programming, networking, and hardware engineering tutorials that are mostly written in C or C++. Check it out.

Again, the link is

(shortened just so I can track clicks)

Quote:(10-23-2017, 05:32 PM)Mystique Wrote:

Quote: (10-23-2017, 05:01 PM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

Quote: (10-23-2017, 11:11 AM)blaksatyn Wrote:

Thank you for your time.

I have an independently hosted (mine) website where I keep a list of all of my tutorials on SL. You can find it

or in my signature. That list has a whole lot of programming, networking, and hardware engineering tutorials that are mostly written in C or C++. Check it out.

Again, the link is

[Image: ifxYf.png]

bahaha my dumb ass spelled my own domain name wrong....

I'll correct the links

Quote:(10-23-2017, 05:37 PM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

Quote: (10-23-2017, 05:34 PM)Mystique Wrote:

Quote: (10-23-2017, 05:33 PM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

I'll correct the links

I've visited your domain, typed it in numerous times in the past. Even I should of noticed it.

Fun fact about finding that name. I was searching for what I was going to call my new business (when I decided to make one), and couldn't find any sort of good names that weren't taken. I thought about it, my company's main focus is writing identity lifecycle automation software, and Ipseity is a synonym of identity, so it fit PERFECT! It's spelled so weirdly that nobody else had chosen it yet, so I snagged Ipseity and Ipseity Software. From time to time I too forget how to spell it :tongue:

Welp that explains the name, I was also curious but always forgot to ask.

Quote:(10-23-2017, 05:44 PM)Mystique Wrote:

Quote: (10-23-2017, 05:37 PM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

Quote: (10-23-2017, 05:34 PM)Mystique Wrote:

I've visited your domain, typed it in numerous times in the past. Even I should of noticed it.

Fun fact about finding that name. I was searching for what I was going to call my new business (when I decided to make one), and couldn't find any sort of good names that weren't taken. I thought about it, my company's main focus is writing identity lifecycle automation software, and Ipseity is a synonym of identity, so it fit PERFECT! It's spelled so weirdly that nobody else had chosen it yet, so I snagged Ipseity and Ipseity Software. From time to time I too forget how to spell it :tongue:

Yeah. I started this company when my non compete from another company expired (spoiler). I figured since they didn't want to listen to me about how they could improve their (not updated since 1999) software and get more business (but rather they fired me for helping them), I'd just write it myself and charge half of what they do.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Quote:(10-23-2017, 05:33 PM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

Quote: (10-23-2017, 05:32 PM)Mystique Wrote:

Quote: (10-23-2017, 05:01 PM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

Again, the link is

I'll correct the links

Quote:(10-23-2017, 05:51 PM)Mystique Wrote:

Quote: (10-23-2017, 05:47 PM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

Quote: (10-23-2017, 05:44 PM)Mystique Wrote:

Yeah. I started this company when my non compete from another company expired (spoiler). I figured since they didn't want to listen to me about how they could improve their (not updated since 1999) software and get more business (but rather they fired me for helping them), I'd just write it myself and charge half of what they do.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Seems quite intelligent of you, they lost one of their best assets and then that asset turns against them. Proves that smaller people should have a say in a company. All ideas could help improve a company.

Oh I was more than just a tiny person at that company. They hired me when I was 19, I was the youngest person they'd even interviewed. Beyond that they wanted to pay me $24,000 for a salary. I sent probably 15 emails that just said
Quote:no
during salary negotiation. They refused to go a dime over $36,000, which I thought was good back then, oh boy was I wrong. With this company I reel in $181,000, and I still haven't even started selling that software yet.

Quote:(10-23-2017, 05:01 PM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

Quote: (10-23-2017, 11:11 AM)blaksatyn Wrote:

Thank you for your time.

Again, the link is

Quote:(10-23-2017, 05:47 PM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

Quote: (10-23-2017, 05:44 PM)Mystique Wrote:

Quote: (10-23-2017, 05:37 PM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Seems quite intelligent of you, they lost one of their best assets and then that asset turns against them. Proves that smaller people should have a say in a company. All ideas could help improve a company.

Quote:(10-23-2017, 05:34 PM)Mystique Wrote:

Quote: (10-23-2017, 05:33 PM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

Quote: (10-23-2017, 05:32 PM)Mystique Wrote:

I'll correct the links

Fun fact about finding that name. I was searching for what I was going to call my new business (when I decided to make one), and couldn't find any sort of good names that weren't taken. I thought about it, my company's main focus is writing identity lifecycle automation software, and Ipseity is a synonym of identity, so it fit PERFECT! It's spelled so weirdly that nobody else had chosen it yet, so I snagged Ipseity and Ipseity Software. From time to time I too forget how to spell it