Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 410 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
IIS 500.19 with 0x80070005 The requested page cannot be accessed because the related configuration data for the page is invalid error

The same thing happened with me , Try checking this by double clicking on the Connection strings on the right pane of IIS 7 when you select a website.

It will give you an error (that there is some problem with web config file), because you have used URL rewrite rules and the respective component is not installed.

Install “Microsoft URL Rewrite Module 2.0 for IIS 7” and this should fix your problem

**Facepalm alert:**

You will also get this error if the path to the config file is wrong. Double-check it to make sure the physical path is entered correctly in IIS.

You can get this error if you have a synax error or issue in your web.config file.

For me, it was a stray [ampersand in a URL][1] that I was using in the AppSettings.

[1]:

[To see links please register here]

On the IIS 7.5 error page you get click on 'View more Information' at the bottom of the page and in this case it will take you to the following Microsoft link:
<br><br>http://support.microsoft.com/kb/942055<br><br>
The 0x80070005 Error Code seems to be permissions related and following the steps in Resolution 2, Method 2 assigning the correct accounts with permissions on relevant folders should fix it - I spent 3 days looking for a solution until I came across it, worked straight after.

In my case, it caused by application physical path point to a non-existent folder in IIS.

![application setting screenshot](
)

In my case I selected application pool with .NET Framework 2.0 and enabled 32-bit application. I had .NET Framework 2.0 application.

[To see links please register here]

got this problem with mapped drives, IIS doesn't work with mapped drives. Just use the unmapped drive.

*** Very Easy Solution:

1. Go to IIS

2. Select your application from left Pane.

3. Double click on Directory Browsing in middle Pane.

4. Now go to right pane and under Action tab, Just click 'ENABLE'

That's all !!

**People, try to understand the error:
Config Error Cannot read configuration file due to insufficient permissions**

Explore the folder where your website is store and see you will get one extra folder "aspnet_client" delete that folder and it will work for you.

I tried this my problem is solved.

If it works for you please make it as answer so that some body else will also get solution.

None of this worked for me, but I finally have a solution which worked for me:

remove this line in web.config:

<compilation debug="true" targetFramework="4.5"/>

don't remove this line

<compilation debug="true"/>